Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Madow concert smh
bGiUmJU.png

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Fxcking hoolo wearing a hijab saying their Muslim but on DL there going to concerts and mixing with men wtf are their parents doing seriously every Somali girl has to be sent back home otherwise they'll use the gaalo court system to do what ever they want

We should have been like the south east Asians when they go to Arabia they bring their men work very hard and send that money back home to the mother and daughter

But now we got sahkajans running around with herpes and chlymydia saying "oh I'm a muslima I fear Allah and I want a virgin man to marry"

foh with that shit this is the main reason I plan to marry ajnabi (if I even get married cuz I'm not ready until my 30s I like being independent)

s have nothing going for them they claim to be Muslim but fxckers never woke up for fajr , they claim to be great businessman but slouch at home and then they have the audacity to say muh qabill consisting of the worst men on the planet should rule somalia

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Fxcking hoolo wearing a hijab saying their Muslim but on DL there going to concerts and mixing with men wtf are their parents doing seriously every Somali girl has to be sent back home otherwise they'll use the gaalo court system to do what ever they want

We should have been like the south east Asians when they go to Arabia they bring their men work very hard and send that money back home to the mother and daughter

But now we got sahkajans running around with herpes and chlymydia saying "oh I'm a muslima I fear Allah and I want a virgin man to marry"

foh with that shit this is the main reason I plan to marry ajnabi (if I even get married cuz I'm not ready until my 30s I like being independent)

s have nothing going for them they claim to be Muslim but fxckers never woke up for fajr , they claim to be great businessman but slouch at home and then they have the audacity to say muh qabill consisting of the worst men on the planet should rule somalia
:whoa: woah there.
Dont generalise bad seeds on us just becuase one somali chick gave u stds doesnt mean we are all hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending