Xalimos fighting at a wedding

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Amerikkans aint slick! This is how I feel when I see you guys shamelessly dodging your own L's and boomeranging it elsewhere, to people who can''t defend themselves as this website is overrun with Amerikkans! Canada does NOT have your back! its America vs the world!

I will write a thesis on this topic one day - American delusion paired with 68 IQ, my findings.

society_progressed_past_meme_19.jpeg

inshallah ya rabbi
images.png

Last edited:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
View attachment 137149

yall amerikkans think you can get away with all your Ls and shamelessly brush it off to the other side of the world. the americasupremacist agenda on this site is clear as day! minnesota is ghetto central, and you guys are doing revisionist and pretending these xoolos are not from your ends!
ive never seen recurring somali degenarcy as much as it does in the twin cities, from crakcheads, to prostitutes, claim your people !

*i am not against sex workers tho, keep supporting your local onlyfans*
Nayaa who are you lying to? Crackheads iyo prostitutes kulaha
:damn:
You’re from Tdot and you live in London, why you lying on Somalis in Minnesota? Lmfaooo We’re outchea winning government positions and buying property in white suburbs.
I’ve been to London and seen how you guys live in low income projects the size of my closet. We got Ilhan Omar and you guys got Top5 (Canada) and Yas & Hals (UK) only fans hoês getting knocked up by AAs in Miami
:dead:

x z

You’re from Tdot and you live in London, why you lying on Somalis in Minnesota? Lmfaooo We’re outchea winning government positions and buying property in white suburbs.
I’ve been to London and seen how you guys live in low income projects the size of my closet. We got Ilhan Omar and you guys got Top5 (Canada) and Yas & Hals (UK) only fans hoês getting knocked up by AAs in Miami

wallahi wax ka gaajo badhan minnesota ma arkin, they collected all of the poor qaxootis and threw them in 2 ugly ass blocks. my apartment in london is better than any house youve stepped in, its shared and its worth the lacag. toronto public housing dont even feel public, unlike yall ugly towers. minnesotan somalis are the only american somalis that live in such ghetto housing, so thats an odd flex, toronto housing is 1million times better, and not no closet size so foh

Yas and Hals are influenced by who? Mareykaans, the orignal ghetto ratchet hoe3s. American girs lack class and dhaqan everyone knows this, in toronto we are basically less ratchet americans, this is not new info. Plus top5 is a meme, so dont matter what you say about him, we clown him too, and he hasnt said or done anything as degenerate as yall minneapolois heathens.

less than 5 governemnt positions when you make up crazy amounts in population is not that amazing, but i still say mashallah to that, except those are the elders, whilst most minnesotan somalis are either struglle makeup artists or security guards. let me not even talk about yalls crime.

Last edited:

x z

white suburbs kulaha, when 95% of yall live here?

tumblr_m929wo94T71qibv5go1_500.jpg

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
wallahi wax ka gaajo badhan minnesota ma arkin, they collected all of the poor qaxootis and threw them in 2 ugly ass blocks. my apartment in london is better than any house youve stepped in, its shared and its worth the lacag, i dont care about UK housing as i never grew up in one, but toronto public housing dont even feel public, unlike yall ugly towers. minnesotan somalis are the only american somalis that live in such ghetto housing, so thats an odd flex, toronto housing is 1million times better, and not no closet size

Yas and Hals are influenced by who? Mareykaans, the orignal ghetto ratchet ***3s. American girs lack class and dhaqan everyone knows this, in toronto we are basically less ratchet americans, this is not new info. Plus top5 is a meme, so dont matter what you say about him, we clown him too, and he hasnt said or done anything as degenerate as yall minneapolois heathens.

less than 5 governemnt positions when you make up crazy amounts in population is not that amazing, but i still say mashallah to that, except those are the elders, whilst most minnesotan somalis are either struglle makeup artists or security guards. let me not even talk about yalls crime.
This diaspora shit is too personal to you, it’s so personal to the point where you’re lying!
:russ:
MN has a 100k Somalis and we’re out here running the state while the UK has like 200K Somalis in London and nothing to show for it, same goes for Toronto, ironically the only Somali politician there is also MJ like Ilhan.
:mjlol:
Here you are giving props to us and admitting you guys don’t compare
congrats mareykaaans, specifically minnesotans

and all we have to our name is a bald immigration dude who laps like a dog around useless Trudeauon his monthly vacations
Horta when it comes to degeneracy reer UK takes the cake and then it’s Canada but it’s pointless to dwell on that. MN has the most Somali politicians in power and we’re pretty much the only ones to own homes.
white suburbs kulaha, when 95% of yall live here?

View attachment 137155
The whole neighborhood of Cedar Riverside has 8,000 people and it’s mixed so how much of that is the actual plaza? You mean to tell me there’s only 4,000 Somalis in Minnesota? Lmaoooo abaayo stop killing me!
:drakelaugh:Like I said Akafi, Yas and Hals plus top5????? There’s no comparison.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
View attachment 137149

yall amerikkans think you can get away with all your Ls and shamelessly brush it off to the other side of the world. the americasupremacist agenda on this site is clear as day! minnesota is ghetto central, and you guys are doing revisionist and pretending these xoolos are not from your areas!
ive never seen recurring somali degenarcy as much as it does in the twin cities, from crakcheads, to prostitutes, claim your people !

*i am not against sex workers tho, keep supporting your local onlyfans*
The only diaspora that would put a flag up :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts