xalimoo going back to motherland to marry a farah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is common for some somali men to go back and marry a women from there. But have you ever heard of a woman doing that? I know someone who did that and I think they are living happily together.

Yes I know some, and it's a good idea in my opinion. Guys back home are better than these lost 'say wallahis' and gangsters ee afka ka dhareerinaya.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I dont know I dont trust them they could have deadly diseases . Besides many of them are mentally unstable he could be a disguised maniac. I personaly haven't heard of it

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know it is common for some somali men to go back and marry a women from there. But have you ever heard of a woman doing that? I know someone who did that and I think they are living happily together.

I've see that though it's mostly older middle aged women, I guess with there experience it's mostly easier too handle a young FOB who's just glad he's in qurbaha and same with men who go back it's mostly older dude trying to get a younger and in some cases second wife though it happens with way larger frequency than when women do it. Also I've never heard of a young woman going back to Somalia to find a husband other than with family pressure.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hear about it from time to time but I think it's better to get with someone who lives in the same country as you

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I hear about it from time to time but I think it's better to get with someone who lives in the same country as you

Although I think love should take precedence in regards to marriage one has to remember that these wo/men might only think of you as nothing more than a meal ticket and I wouldn't blame them, Somalia is a rough place to live.

Mercury

VIP
Although I think love should take precedence in regards to marriage one has to remember that these wo/men might only think of you as nothing more than a meal ticket and I wouldn't blame them, Somalia is a rough place to live.

Yeah that's the sad part you might never know if she loves you or you were just her ticket out of there

35A122FB00000578-0-image-a-138_1466783107328.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Never heard of women doing it. But when men do it it's usually done secretly. They go back home and marry a second wife without the first wife's knowledge.

Mercury

VIP
Never heard of women doing it. But when men do it it's usually done secretly. They go back home and marry a second wife without the first wife's knowledge.

That's because he knows his wife wouldnt approve

bal neefkan eega :lebronwtf:

men in somalia r the pillar of morality nd good clean living:comeon:

I live in Canada and I've met maybe just 2 or 3 Somali guys I would let marry my daughter. Most are either criminals/gangsters, nerds who lack masculinity and street smarts, SJW (not as many as Somali girls), or salafis/wahhabis. It's very very rare to come across a solid Somali brother, who is in touch with his culture, knows af-soomaali, practises Islam like Somalis in the past, is educated and has a good career and takes care of his appearance (I don't mean looks, I mean age appropriate clothes and haircuts).

I'm not siding with the girls on this issue, you all know I don't shy away from pointing out how messed many many of the girls in the west are as well.

Mercury

VIP
I live in Canada and I've met maybe just 2 or 3 Somali guys I would let marry my daughter. Most are either criminals/gangsters, nerds who lack masculinity and street smarts, SJW (not as many as Somali girls), or salafis/wahhabis. It's very very rare to come across a solid Somali brother, who is in touch with his culture, knows af-soomaali, practises Islam like Somalis in the past, is educated and has a good career and takes care of his appearance (I don't mean looks, I mean age appropriate clothes and haircuts).

I'm not siding with the girls on this issue, you all know I don't shy away from pointing out how messed many many of the girls in the west are as well.
I think women are forced into "maturing" faster than boys by being given more responsibilities at a younger age

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I examined what is happening America, specially Somalis.
Xaliimo want to get marry but faked the the marriage to boyfriend and when she gets babies she want to tell him f*ck off in order tax return not to share with so called kasband.
Faaraxs want to be a head of the house which doesn't work in America. Plus he want stay with her as a boyfriend.because he doesn't want to pay child support. They all an idiot.
At the end both they flown to Africa and get married to innocent person to fool around. Dame it

afrosomali

closer to god we africans

no offense but u sound like someone that identifies nd associates primarily w/ quote unquote proper somalis rathrrl than quote unquote say wallahi somalis- so ur observation isnt really worth much

i can just as easily say that in somalia i met maybe 2 or 3 somalis that werents scammers, layabouts, khat addicts, that had no shame in asking for money to sustain a lifestyle they cant afford, that didnt take advantage of the charity of others etc etc

ur post was disgusting shape up hombre

dhagax

no comments
There was a time xalimos from europ and america would flock to johannesburg like pigeons. They have heard that south africa has rag millions kacanta kuwata. we even had some dhoocilo wearing boxer shorts with skinny cadaan guys from norway come here they got the death stare and they run back to where they come from.

We had some middle aged habro who lied on their facebook profile picture got abandoned at the airport. I know a friend taxi driver who married xalimo who was abandoned at the airport.

Infact i have seen more halimos come here for marriage that faarax.:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending