Somali girl pranks father with marriage prospect

I agree with you on that, but why on earth do other Africans care if some people in the continent don't want to identify with them or have them as romantic partners?

It really isn't that deep; plus, no African group has proven themselves in political, economic and scientific-technological terms for it to actually matter.

:mjdontkno:
don’t get it twisted

If it weren’t for that boon Siad ruining our democracy and peace in the 60s , we would have left the rest of you in the dust!

What's wrong with this generation posting everything to humiliate their family, where has the respect for parents gone?

As a reminder for us all

don’t get it twisted

If it weren’t for that boon Siad ruining our democracy and peace in the 60s , we would have left the rest of you in the dust!

We (Sudanese) feel the same way; if Jaafar Nimeiry hadn't allowed himself to be corrupted by Gulf money and Egyptian Islamists, Sudan would have avoided the 2nd Sudanese civil war and we would eventually have returned to our rightful spot as Africa's greatest.

And if Garang hadn't died in 2005 (under suspicious circumstances) Sudan would have become the superpower of this miserable continent.

Other than Egypt, the Sudanese are undoubtedly the greatest Africans that ever lived; the rest of you are peons compared to us; Sudanese history is unmatched.

:trumpsmirk: :rejoice:

I actually like your confidence; every great civilization felt special and that was the beginning of their rise; nurture that feeling and bring it out in 3D.

Let's have a battle royale between African States; may the best African win.

bring-bringit.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We (Sudanese) feel the same way; if Jaafar Nimeiry hadn't allowed himself to be corrupted by Gulf money and Egyptian Islamists, Sudan would have avoided the 2nd Sudanese civil war and we would eventually have returned to our rightful spot as Africa's greatest.

And if Garang hadn't died in 2005 (under suspicious circumstances) Sudan would have become the superpower of this miserable continent.

Other than Egypt, the Sudanese are undoubtedly the greatest Africans that ever lived; the rest of you are peons compared to us; Sudanese history is unmatched.

I actually like your confidence; every great civilization felt special and that was the beginning of their rise; nurture that feeling and bring it out in 3D.

View attachment 233466

:francis: we’re the basket case of the world and will likely remain so for another 3 decades (I’m being optimistic).

Sad how great civilisations and distinct ethnicities have run their countries into the ground (yes we can blame outside interference but we must take most of the blame).

Even if we do develop we will have lost our rich culture and just have either become western lackies or Arab bootlickers at this rate :snoop:

@HIBAQ123

The people of Burkina Faso can equally claim that their Nation would have left other African States in the dust if the French hadn't assassinated their very capable leader, Thomas Sankara -- one of Africa's greatest leaders.

1_sLV8jGncWDkngl-3ZTXblQ.jpeg

Some of his achievements included:

Made his country self-sufficient in four years

“Our country produces enough to feed us all. Alas, for the lack of organization, we are forced to beg for food aid. It’s the aid that instills in our spirit the attitude of beggars — Thomas Sankara”

60 years after colonization ended, many African countries are annually hit by famine to this day and most of them heavily depend on foreign aid to provide the very basic necessities to their citizens. However, in 1987, within four years of the beginning of Sankara’s presidency, Burkina Faso was able to attain food sufficiency due in large part to feudal land redistribution and a series of irrigation and fertilization programs instituted by the government.

During this time, the production of cotton and wheat increased dramatically. This success meant Sankara not only shifted the country into food self-sufficiency but had also created a food surplus. Sankara also emphasized the production of cotton and the need to transform the cotton produced in Burkina Faso into clothing for people.

Constructed major railways, schools, and roads without foreign aid

Thomas Sankara constructed major railways that connected large cities of the country. By that time, Burkina Faso didn’t have the financial ability to build this by itself but rather than depending on foreign aid and loan (which he claims are traps), he made the people build them on their own.

All regions of the country were soon connected by a vast road — and rail — building program. Over 700 km (430 mi) of rail was laid by Burkinabé people to facilitate manganese extraction in “The Battle of the Rails” without any foreign aid or outside money. Long roads and 350 schools were also built with no foreign aid. These programs were conducted in an attempt to prove that African countries could be prosperous without foreign help or aid.

Vaccinated 2.5 million kids
President Sankara’s first priorities after taking office were feeding, housing, and giving medical care to his people who desperately needed it. Sankara launched a mass vaccination program in an attempt to eradicate polio, meningitis, and measles. From 1983 to 1985, roughly two million Burkinabé were vaccinated.

Prior to Sankara’s presidency infant mortality in Burkina Faso was about 20.8%, during his presidency it fell to 14.5%. Sankara’s administration was also the first African government to publicly recognize the AIDS epidemic as a major threat to Africa.

Increased literacy rate by 60%
Sankara also launched education programs to help combat the country’s 90% illiteracy rate. These nation-wide literacy campaigns increased the literacy rate from 13% in 1983 to 73% in 1987. School attendance went from 6% to 22%.

These programs brought significant changes in the first few years and can be considered as a great success in general. However, wide-scale teacher strikes led to the creation of “Revolutionary Teachers.” In an attempt to replace the nearly 2,500 teachers fired over a strike in 1987, anyone with a college degree was invited to teach through the revolutionary teacher's program.

Source:

Very few people are practising Islam as it should. So you end up with someone from a totally different culture that is alien to yours. Not to mention the fact that Somalis are being fetishised for features instead of being seen as human beings.
fetished for what features?? i don't get it

bidenkulaha

GalYare

zackattack

Cowabunga
WHAT A LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIIT

You secretly record your father for the world to hear so you can get brownie points from MADOW losers and likes on tik TOC /

These youth aRE Fuccking losers
Loser generation no respect will sell their soul for a viral video .

So now more people will think Somali people are racist and more UK Somalis will be bullied hahahahahaha UK WATER HAS DESTROYED THE MINDS OF SOMALI KIDS .

this is a trend on tiktok. normally you send your parents a pic of some weird, fucked up food and tell them your friend has made it, and wants them to eat it then you record their reaction. but in this case she sent a photo of a madow guy. idk why you guys are so upset because the comments on tiktok are just people laughing and agreeing

Damn I was late for this
He's right, these pro black halimos need to stop craving black acceptance. They also need to stop being delusional and start questioning why these black guys try to date them over black women. If they actually saw them as black they wouldn't be interested in wanting to be with them. Why would you marry someone who doesn't even like their own blackness, you're the one taking an L at that point.

Last edited:

View attachment 233466
Ngl I just wish all African states rose up and got rid of the traitors in power so we can all prosper :friendhug:

Ngl I just wish all African states rose up and got rid of the traitors in power so we can all prosper :friendhug:

This is a wish that I've had since I was a teenager; this yearning captures my soul and goes deep into the marrow of my bones; I would literally love nothing more than for this to become reality.

:lawd:

It hurts so much that we're so langaab

:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts