Xalimo on TikTok accuses a wannabe Somali Rapper for r*ping a girl.

1A9CDB12-039F-456F-A84F-271DE874A6EB.jpeg

38B91DBD-9D82-4522-8875-E0BB7C5372D9.jpeg

:bell:

Why would I involve madows in my community problems? Are we soon gonna be asked to mediate between nigerian men and women? Get the hell out of here. There is no we are all "black" bs. Even if we were the same people and genetically related they still should stay the hell out of this.

Get the word spread kulaha because "we are all black" :kodaksmiley:
Let's spread the word to any dark skinned person, someone call ranjit. Tell him to help us cause somalis have rape culture. Better yet spread this to everyone cause why not? We are all humans right? Let's spread to cadaan people cause they also have caucasiod skulls.

"We are all black" :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If she was raped bro I feel bad, but I expected her to be a little prettier ngl. A 6/10.

Not only was this guy stupid enough to sexually assault someone but of all people why her? :what1:

If she was raped bro I feel bad, but I expected her to be a little prettier ngl. A 6/10.

Not only was this guy stupid enough to sexually assault someone but of all people why her? :what1:
I don’t think she was the one who got assaulted. She’s just raising awareness I think.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t think she was the one who got assaulted. She’s just raising awareness I think.
Yeah I just realized, I feel kinda stupid now.

but why is this girl trynna get clout off of another person's suffering? "raising awareness" :bell:

Yeah I just realized, I feel kinda stupid now.

but why is this girl trynna get clout off of another person's suffering? "raising awareness" :bell:
True. I’m pretty sure the girl who was assaulted is already pretty humiliated and I don’t think she would want people spreading this if she herself has not already spoken out about it.