Xalimo mistook a midget for a kid

halwa

✨🌙
Lol in the case of this video, it was an honest mistake you see how she was embarrassed afterwards

lmao I laughed so hard, my co worker asked me what was so funny I had to lie couldn’t show her this :damn::deadrose::deadrose:

I had to watch it twice to make a link to your title. I really thought he was a child until I watched it again.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmaoo the voice over makes it 10x funnier
Lmao I wouldn’t know what’s going on if it weren’t for the voiceover
I had to watch it twice to make a link to your title. I really thought he was a child until I watched it again.
I think I watched it too many times now, the way she asks her friend to hold her phone so she can pick him up had me dying :deadrose:

XALIMO with a green hijab is like "bismillahi Rahman al Rahim, maha samaneesa… mahwalintahay. "

source.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have no sense of humor :kodaksmiley:

u just wanted me to say something nasty about little people so u can laugh and your co workers getting jealous, they want 'in' in the joke

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
u just wanted me to say something nasty about little people so u can laugh and your co workers getting jealous, they want 'in' in the joke
Naaya you of all people can’t tell people to be PC, 90% of your posts are offensive :mahubowtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Once i was with my cousin driving, and we saw a little woman cross the street. We started laughing out loud in the comforts of our car.

Then we stopped by a small mall shop, entered a store, and there she was shopping, i had no idea how she got there so fast.

my cousin, she had to go the bathroom to laugh. i can control my laughter.

japanese-geisha.jpg

When I was a little kid, I mistook a midget for a kid and got into a fight with him. Then he lifted me up and bodyslammed me :damn::mjlol:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somalis know what drawrfism is cause it exists in Somalia

Maybe she wanted to embarrass the poor guy.
Not falling for it