Xalimo makes fake R*PE ACCUSATION after Farax CHEATS ON HER.

It’s because of these evil bitćhes I’m not gonna jump to conclusions easily. Men are waking up and evil witches like her make it harder for women. That’s why I don’t trust anyone and I want to see the evidence first. If there’s no proof, let’s not accuse the guy based off of what some girl said randomly.

It’s because of these evil bitćhes I’m not gonna jump to conclusions easily. Men are waking up and evil witches like her make it harder for women. That’s why I don’t trust anyone and I want to see the evidence first. If there’s no proof, let’s not accuse the guy based off of what some girl said randomly.
Yo what are you talking about. Do you know how hard it is to prove rape? If you don’t immediately go to a hospital after the rape, there is basically no chance of finding evidence. I don’t think after such a traumatic event you can do shit let alone go to the hospital. I believe everyone but I won’t accuse someone until I have proof. Basically what I’m saying is that believe but don’t accuse

Yo what are you talking about. Do you know how hard it is to prove rape? If you don’t immediately go to a hospital after the rape, there is basically no chance of finding evidence. I don’t think after such a traumatic event you can do shit let alone go to the hospital. I believe everyone but I won’t accuse someone until I have proof. Basically what I’m saying is that believe but don’t accuse
How do I know if she’s lying or not? There’s plenty of evil witches who lie about about being raped to taken revenge against a person they don’t like. Yes I will take it seriously and fell sorry for what the person is saying but I’m not gonna attack the person being accused or slander him. I’ll just say, Allah knows.

How do I know if she’s lying or not? There’s plenty of evil witches who lie about about being raped to taken revenge against a person they don’t like. Yes I will take it seriously and fell sorry for what the person is saying but I’m not gonna attack the person being accused or slander him. I’ll just say, Allah knows.
That’s exactly what I said. Listen to her, be compassionate and maybe help her to the authorities without going out accuse someone of rape without any evidence

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
:gucciwhat:
Many women ruined the lives of innocent niggas. Thats why u need to pick ur wife wisely, its not only about the malab

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not true. Think about it, would you prefer getting raped or have someone accuse you of rape?
you can't compare them, in many cases being accused of rape is worse than a random bucko slapping your ass.

In the most extreme cases you can lose your freedom for decades, for something you didn't do.

Would you want to have the whole world hate you, lose your life, your family, and be locked in a cell for decades (where rapists are often treated like shaite, you'd most probably get raped in there).

At least with rape there is a possibility of recovering and still living your whole life ahead of you. Whereas if a rape charge isn't cleared, your life is over. Even if you do get freed you'd be a registered sex offender.

You're so clueless it hurts

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1592657186799.png

Trending

Latest posts