XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheDome

Proud American
The Askars will have a field day with this once CCTV video and this video is watched, they didn't even hide their faces properly. Couldn't even do the simplistic job of hiding yourself.

Import the xoolo, become the xoolo, and my dear brother @Periplus was saying that Trump was bad :ehh:
They took an elevator too and from the apartment. All it takes for one girl to snitch...these girls don’t think properly
:russ:

Obviously he kept it up.

The family need justice. These people need to be called out online.

Everyone should see these people’s faces.

I agree with calling out these people but would you want a video of your assault being spread online? How do we know these girls who were attacked aren't hijabis as well? You can see their hair which any hijabi wouldn't want This is only re-victimizing them by spreading this video.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree with calling out these people but would you want a video of your assault being spread online? How do we know these girls who were attacked aren't hijabis as well? You can see their hair which any hijabi wouldn't want This is only re-victimizing them by spreading this video.
Don’t think the girls care, the main girl (najma) has her whole ass out in every photo like them bbl girls and her sister was on live and wasn’t wearing hijab, she had her hair done and all. Maybe the mom.

This is what happens when you give Somalis everything on a silver plate. This video has convinced me we are no different to the Negroes we like to disassociate with. Europe and NA diaspora are all dumb khasaaro. These kind of stupid retards deserve to be sent to a REAL dhaqan celis camp. Take their passport and everything and let them rot
Do You Agree That Certain Somalis Should Be In Slavery I Think This Would Be Good For The Ethnic Group Separate The Children Born From A Toss Up From The Rest

:hmm::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

They won't stop until No Somalis Allowed posters start appearing everywhere or anyone with Abdi in their name gets their job applications rejected left and right.

Just look at the QTs of the original tweet.. Somalis calling each other s and posting that video about Trump degrading Somalis while ajanabis are laughing it up. Bunch of clowns.

Zero awareness of how spreading this nonsense and associating it with our name is so damaging.
Wallahi I already gave up,
As I said we the first online nation .

The image of us is destroyed beyond repair .

Let’s not generalize plenty of degenerate activity has come from the U.K as we saw from many British Somali social media personality’s.
UK is the only place it’s normal Somali people go clubbing nightly and it’s normal and it’s almost all Somali women and they’re proud

Minneapolis there’s xishood and sense of community

Somalis are attention seekers online, there’s people in the comments telling him to delete the video and he just keeps adding more videos instead. That shit went viral already too late now

Exactly.

These weak links don't realise the damage they're doing in their desperation for a viral post. Other people keep this at the individual level but these low IQ attention seekers need to capitalise on the Somali name.

I was on CH today and apparently there was a scandal in the Oromo community with a well known Christian Oromo going on an anti Muslim rant. An Oromo opened a room to talk about it and the room was flooded with Oromos telling him to shut up and open a private room so that foreigners like the Amharas wouldn't gloat at their divisions. He obliged and closed the room.

Somalis on the other hand, thrive on drama and notoriety. Every dhuuso has to be shared with the world...in English too so that no one feels excluded.

A nation of attention seeking narcissists.
Agree even Somalispot should be private to non members

Somalis (girls) will never be about that life

No matter how ghetto they act :mjlol:
I agree. When Somali girls try to act like tough ghetto girls, I just can’t take them seriously, it’s pure cringe. They should sit TF down and act like the good girls they were meant to be.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you imagine the amount of charges .

Lets named them

1. home invasion

2. Malicious intent.

3. assault with a weapon

4. Break-in

5. Child endangerment

6. Personal injury

7. Burglary

I assure you several of them are at least 18 and think they still kids. They’ll have a rude awakening when they’re told “you’re charged as an adult “.

Last edited:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Can you imagine the amount of charges .

Lets named them

1. home invasion

2. Malicious intent.

3. assault with a weapon

4. Break-in

5. Child endangerment

6. Personal injury

7. Burglary

I assure you several of them are at least 18 and think they still kids. They’ll have a dude awakening when hit with all these charges.
Felony city

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Thats true tbh.

I don’t have all the answers.

:manny:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Ethiopian Forum Mereja is private, only members can see and it's hard to become a member there.

I wouldn’t be such a “SJW” if SSpot is private.

The main reason I hold my views and argue on SSpot is because impressionable people that read our threads should know that not all Somalis think like this.

I agree. When Somali girls try to act like tough ghetto girls, I just can’t take them seriously, it’s pure cringe. They should sit TF down and act like the good girls they were meant to be.

Everyone can see through it. Coming from a loving 2parent home talking about how they bussed a case :hova:

Btw, I have a question for the Americans is it legal to shoot them if someone invades your home like this xalimos have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.