XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all seem young wtf is going wity reer america
:mjkkk:
They attacked the hoyo & tazed the victim aswell. You can see a kid in the couch in shock.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Xaarlimos at it again, we dindu nuffin loving ass behaviour right there.

Hopefully they get rounded up like the khasaaro they are.

Angry Mad GIF by Pokémon

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somali communities in the US have a "no police code" when it involves somali on Somali crime. that's why they're not afraid to get in trouble for filming their crime activities and posting it online.

Psychologist

Changemaker
WTF did i just watched. It would have made sense if it was one on one but a whole clan on 2 people? How tf did they got the address of her, and why was there a beef between them?

This is so embarrassing

Last edited:
Wallahi I’m so disgusted. The way they all jumped the mother is fucking sick. There’s something not right with American Somalis. So ghetto.
Let’s not generalize plenty of degenerate activity has come from the U.K as we saw from many British Somali social media personality’s.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wheres her brothers? I refuse to believe no males were present I would have gotten the strap

Stick GIF by Inky

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The backstory
Isn't she the girl that started off the #SomaliMeToo in USA, her story was the one that kicked it off.

It was all over social media, apparently she lied or he lied, or it was something consensual, it was a mess.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Askars will have a field day with this once CCTV video and this video is watched, they didn't even hide their faces properly. Couldn't even do the simplistic job of hiding yourself.

Import the xoolo, become the xoolo, and my dear brother @Periplus was saying that Trump was bad :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts