Xalimo and her Chinese bf taking the rap world by storm

Though there is a higher likelihood of women that have adverse childhood events engaging in hypersexual behavior there are stark individual differences between people. One can't blame trauma on everything or constantly publically embarrass oneself for the world. I'm sure one can at least conduct oneself more appropriately. There has to be some personal accountability for this online. We don't even see AAs doing this nonsense on IG and they probably have higher rates of trauma. Even adults formerly in the foster care system are more caadi than this. Let's face it many Somalis are a menace that need to be barred from social media use. I miss when they weren't seen or heard.
I 100% agree with you.

It's all excuses those individuals are fully grown adults who can think for themselves.

You know what's funny these people on here saying the community failed her & that she needs help lol as if she's a child .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Or maybe she came from a healthy upright family, the truth is we'll never know and cases where children from great families end up making poor decisions in life happens.

You can easily separate good girls who turned bad from others. She doesn’t fit the profile, Im 100% sure she did not have a good family. After seeing few like her, she just matches them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I 100% agree with you.

It's all excuses those individuals are fully grown adults who can think for themselves.

You know what's funny these people on here saying the community failed her & that she needs help lol as if she's a child .
How individuals tackle the adversities they experience are different? Two people can have the same experiences but radically different outcomes. I can't tell you why some are more resilient than others. Still, it can be rooted in having a caring adult or person that alters their life trajectory, a strong attachment to their faith, communal linkages, and perceptual reframing of their adversity. Or even differences concerning personality traits, with some being more inclined than others to engage in risk-taking behavior.

Nevertheless, it is necessary to underscore that everyone is culpable for their actions. The few times we can pass is if there was a brain injury or high chemical exposure that caused uncontrollable and impulsive behavior. On the other hand, I have heard accounts of war children and those trafficked that turned their lives around. And I doubt they would ever allow themselves to be openly degraded like this on the internet.

How individuals tackle the adversities they experience are different? Two people can have the same experiences but radically different outcomes. I can't tell you why some are more resilient than others. Still, it can be rooted in having a caring adult or person that alters their life trajectory, a strong attachment to their faith, communal linkages, and perceptual reframing of their adversity. Or even differences concerning personality traits, with some being more inclined than others to engage in risk-taking behavior.

Nevertheless, it is necessary to underscore that everyone is culpable for their actions. The few times we can pass is if there was a brain injury or chemical exposure that caused uncontrollable and impulsive behavior. On the other hand, I have heard accounts of war children and those trafficked that turned their lives around. And I doubt they would ever allow themselves to be openly degraded like this on the internet.
I agree! Honestly it sad seeing her like that but khair InshAllah

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Nowadays you can’t tell what rappers want to say or what the point of the song. Their style is mostly one sentence repeated 100x

pussy pussy pussy x4
D!ck d!ck d!ck d!ck x4

and Somalis took this style to next level
come on no GIF by Bounce

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You judging people now? Daaamn who knew you had limit on your open mindlessness

Yeah I can judge people. You think I look at Adolf Hitler and go “Oh, we just don’t understand his side of the story.”

God damn there’s must be a pandemic of stupid on this forum recently.

Yeah I can judge people. You think I look at Adolf Hitler and go “Oh, we just don’t understand his side of the story.”

God damn there’s must be a pandemic of stupid on this forum recently.
For an open minded and understanding guy you sure are judgemental. You have changed

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wait... is this that girl who got into a relationship with some 40 year old Korean dude who look like he's in his 20s?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes! It's them!

I remember there being threads on them like a year ago.

:pachah1:
Yes! It's them!

I remember there being threads on them like a year ago.

:pachah1:
Screenshot_20220206-221314_YouTube.jpg

Beat the geeljire association
josémourinho-portuguais.gif