Xaliimos of s-spot please don’t hesitate and come in ( important question I must ask y’all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What would you have done if your husband of 2 years all of a sudden reveals that he has 2 kids

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bismillah waryaa crazy miyaad tahay war nacas yahow caloosha weeyn go and eat afur Madow yahow

Do not fabricate non existing trivial accusations against my pristine character

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WHY ARE Y’ALL ACCUSING ME! Where’s the evidence dammit :gucciwhat:

Where’s the picture?

:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

I’ve asked a legitimate question

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would be calm and try to be understanding, kids are a blessing from Allah swt. I would cook him dinner.

Then in the morning I would wake up extra early and cook him his favorite breakfast, see him off to work. Go to the nearest Uhaul rental office. Gather all of my stuff, pack it into the Uhaul. Go to target and buy 10 bottles of bleach, gather all of his belongings, burn them. Go to my family's house and unpack my stuff. Go to the nearest police station, ask for a restraining order against him. Inform the police that he's abusive and he has a married a 15 year old back in Africa. Visit him in jail with my new husband, while I'm about to leave, I whisper to him, this is what you get for lying to me. I hope you don't drop the soap.

giphy.gif

I would be calm and try to be understanding, kids are a blessing from Allah swt. I would cook him dinner.

Are u Somali female

Then in the morning I would wake up extra early and cook him his favorite breakfast, see him off to work. Go to the nearest Uhaul rental office. Gather all of my stuff, pack it into the Uhaul. Go to target and buy 10 bottles of bleach, gather all of his belongings, burn them. Go to my family's house and unpack my stuff. Go to the nearest police station, ask for a restraining order against him. Inform the police that he's abusive and he has a married a 15 year old back in Africa. Visit him in jail with my new husband, while I'm about to leave, I whisper to him, this is what you get for lying to me. I hope you don't drop the soap.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

giphy.gif

:holeup::holeup::ohhh::ohhh:

But but what about my child I had with you ( remember you got pregnant before the maher and we had to rush it and when you had the child we told everyone that you had it prematurely after getting the shocking news that Idris Elba dropped Sarina like a hot potato after utilizing her for 5 years :mjohreally::russsmug:)

Gibiin-Udug

:holeup::holeup::ohhh::ohhh:

But but what about my child I had with you ( remember you got pregnant before the maher and we had to rush it and when you had the child we told everyone that you had it prematurely after getting the shocking news that Idris Elba dropped Sarina like a hot potato after utilizing her for 5 years :mjohreally::russsmug:)
You can't change the narrative waryaa.

You specifically said what would you do if your husband of 2 years suddenly revealed to you that he has 2 kids with another woman...

And that was my answer.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can't change the narrative waryaa.

You specifically said what would you do if your husband of 2 years suddenly revealed to you that he has 2 kids with another woman...

And that was my answer.

What does got to do with you tho! Those 2 kids will not be your affair, you won’t even see them. She’s in Canada with the kids. If she needs to talk to me she’ll have a separate phone in my glove department

Gibiin-Udug

What does got to do with you tho! Those 2 kids will not be your affair, you won’t even see them. She’s in Canada with the kids. If she needs to talk to me she’ll have a separate phone in my glove department
Loooooooool

Wait is this about you? Are you trying to figure out a way to tell your wife about your kids and you want to see what her reaction would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending