XALIIMO IN MINNESOTA alleges a serious DV by her father on mother (blasts him on fb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
7F83D568-27E5-44A3-9D64-66DED6520802.jpeg

@Reiko do you know this chick ?

My friend from MN alleges that she has random bouts of mental illness

Her dad happens to be an imam in Burnsfield, MN mosque

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t know her but why would you call her mentally ill if that bastard tried to kill her mother?

I hope they find him and may he rot in prison.

I don’t know her but why would you call her mentally ill if that bastard tried to kill her mother?

Wll. Alleged. Lets find out both sides. Today you cant trust what anyone says. If it was serious the police would take care of it. In America domestic abuse isnt taken lightly.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Because I know her. My dudes know her too. It a known fact that she suffers from
Bouts of mental illness

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wll. Alleged. Lets find out both sides. Today you cant trust what anyone says. If it was serious the police would take care of it. In America domestic abuse isnt taken lightly.

This is what’m saying, this is a country try that upholds the right of the women more than of the men.

She alleges that police in Birnsfield refuse to help. Give me a dam break! PD bend over backwards not to be accused of neglect in a DV

This is what’m saying, this is a country try that upholds the right of the women more than of the men.

She alleges that police in Birnsfield refuse to help. Give me a dam break! PD bend over backwards not to be accused of neglect in a DV
Exactly. Even if it is suspected. They will lock u up. Untill proven innocent. Ciyar ciyar ha moodin

that dude was here in tdot last week. he used someone's canadian passport to leave canada. he is currently chilling in Garowe, P/L.
:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.