Xaliimo dunking/Somali ladies appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:qri8gs7: You doing good. Now, if only xaliimoos were like this and some of the faarax's in here too. It'd be great.. or even ain't a big deal:manny:

Now this is Appreciation of Somali ladies.

@applenose you need to talk about appreciation threads not xaliimos this xaliimos that
Tbh, there isn't that much of gender wars, it's just banters. Don't think I'm an angel too:farole:

Anybody who has an idea of where she's from:banderas: feel like playing with her... @Reiko and @Basra :camby:

Last edited:
When I really think about it, all the xalimos I know are nothing of what we describe as here. Bless them ones still

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think it's nice...

but this is secretly a Tyrone mating call.
Y’all joke about xalimos being out of shape and being fat when they get older.

But now when you see a xalimo hooping your first thought is” it’s a Tyrone mating call”

In the states abdis hoop. I have seen more abdis hoop than play soccer. That’s from my observations from Cali and Texas. In fact I can’t even remember the last time I played soccer. We hooping out here.

I think it’s the same in Seattle @Sheikh are y’all mostly hooping or playing soccer

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Y’all joke about xalimos being out of shape and being fat when they get older.

But now when you see a xalimo hooping your first thought it” it’s a Tyrone mating call”

In the states abdis hoop. I have seen more abdis hoop than play soccer. That’s from my observations from Cali and Texas. In fact I can’t even remember the last time I played soccer. We hooping out here.

I think it’s the same in Seattle @Sheikh are y’all mostly hooping or playing soccer

Yeah fam @Jerome in the house us Faaraxs in Seattle are hooping 24/7 in Gyms. But we play soccer sometimes at the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts