Xabashi my condolences

Amhara and Tigray destroying each other Kkk enjoy the show somaliyeey
giphy.gif

I ain't taking sides, but when they have to call Oromia police, Sidama Police, and the entire country, something's wrong, Lol. Maybe Tigray isn't the pushover they hoped they'd be?!

TdF saved your @ss from amhara slavery.be thankful.

You defending them, more than you defend Somali's bro, calm down, relax.
They can only go as far as defending themselves, they are not in a position to save anyone else. Do not exxaggerate.
The area OLA holds in Western Oromia is equal to the entire Tigray: remember that, please. Thank you, sir.

You defending them, more than you defend Somali's bro, calm down, relax.
They can only go as far as defending themselves, they are not in a position to save anyone else. Do not exxaggerate.
The area OLA holds in Western Oromia is equal to the entire Tigray: remember that, please. Thank you, sir.

You are the one tht predicted thay TDF will not go beyond Tigray and will starve to death as they are cut off with no support and your prediction didnt happen.

Oromos like Amhara know how to brag.Abye was bashing and abusing you for two years and humiliating oromos and even chose Amhara against his own kins yet you accepted being docile and took every L Abye handed to you.Now when Most of the ENDF have been moved from Oromia and were all destroyed by TDF your flower girls OLA show up claimming to be advancing into Addis Ababa.
I dont get what startegy OLA is using to fight oromia Liyu Polis.But it seems its more of hide and seek.

I woyld rather side with TDF against mustafa the amhara puppet.
The next battle will be between somalis and oromos.

The battle for moyale and it has started.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Didnt Cagjar arrest 3000 Tigray in Jigjiga shieet TDF is coming for ur aZz.

You are the one tht predicted thay TDF will not go beyond Tigray and will starve to death as they are cut off with no support and your prediction didnt happen.

Oromos like Amhara know how to brag.Abye was basging you for two years and gumiliating oromos and even chose Amhara against your kins yet you accepted being docile and took every L Abye handed to you.Now when Most of the ENDF have been moved from Oromia and were all destroyed by TDF your flower girls OLA show up claimming to be advancing into Addis Ababa.
I dont get what startegy OLA is using to fight oromia Liyu Polis.But it seems its more of hide and seek.
The next battle will be between somalis and oromos.

The battle for moyale.

Anyone can be wrong, but the point remains: they will not rule again, this is a fact, and no one, including I, took into considering the Western aid they'd get.
They will not be able to sustain the war as long as you think either, at this rate, the Amhara, whether you wish them destruction or not, have the numbers, more resources, and more allies in the region [Abiy/Eritrea], while TDF does not enjoy these things, so in the long run, it's not looking good for them.

You were the one bragging for tigrayans, more than you ''brag'' about your own group, the Somali's. You over cheerleading for an ethnic group that you do not even belong to-allegedly.
I am telling the truth, OLA's land in Western Oromia is as big as Tigray, this is not including what it administers in Borana and Guji.
OLA been fighting in western oromia before the tigray war broke out, and of course, the ENDF fears their heavy weapons falling into OLA hands, more than TDF-it's simple, OLA/Oromia is the bigger prize, than tiny tigray. If tigray secedes, ethiopia can still exist, if oromia goes, bye bye ethiopia! This is common sense.

of course, this is what you want, oromo and somalis to fight, that's good, show your true colors, you are appearing to be more tigrayan than even the tigrayans themselves.
''hide and seek,'' yet they govern more land than TDF, so it must be working, right? isn't that what guerrilla warfare is, anyway? LOL.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Anyone can be wrong, but the point remains: they will not rule again, this is a fact, and no one, including I, took into considering the Western aid they'd get.
They will not be able to sustain the war as long as you think either, at this rate, the Amhara, whether you wish them destruction or not, have the numbers, more resources, and more allies in the region [Abiy/Eritrea], while TDF does not enjoy these things, so in the long run, it's not looking good for them.

You were the one bragging for tigrayans, more than you ''brag'' about your own group, the Somali's. You over cheerleading for an ethnic group that you do not even belong to-allegedly.
I am telling the truth, OLA's land in Western Oromia is as big as Tigray, this is not including what it administers in Borana and Guji.
OLA been fighting in western oromia before the tigray war broke out, and of course, the ENDF fears their heavy weapons falling into OLA hands, more than TDF-it's simple, OLA/Oromia is the bigger prize, than tiny tigray. If tigray secedes, ethiopia can still exist, if oromia goes, bye bye ethiopia! This is common sense.

of course, this is what you want, oromo and somalis to fight, that's good, show your true colors, you are appearing to be more tigrayan than even the tigrayans themselves.
''hide and seek,'' yet they govern more land than TDF, so it must be working, right? isn't that what guerrilla warfare is, anyway? LOL.
He misses the Abdi Iley era and the brutality of Jeel Ogaden you see these people have a stockholm syndrome and love their former torturers. Brother Abby was too kind

Anyone can be wrong but the way you insisted showed you are a PP robot.

Who is OLA fighting? You keep capturing towns show us tanks you captured or heavy weapons you captured from ENDF.
Show us Pows being frog matches by OLA.

Every day you folks tell us you captured an new village close to Addis ababa are there 1000 villages to Addis ababa?

He misses the Abdi Iley era and the brutality of Jeel Ogaden you see these people have a stockholm syndrome and love their former torturers. Brother Abby was too kind
Yes I miss Iley era just like you miss Huraale era.

The rape and brutality in Kismaayo was your golden period.Abye tried to revive Huraale era in Kismaayo and failed.

Anyone can be wrong but the way you insisted showed you are a PP robot.

Who is OLA fighting? You keep capturing towns show us tanks you captured or heavy weapons you captured from ENDF.
Show us Pows being frog matches by OLA.

Every day you folks tell us you captured an new village close to Addis ababa are there 1000 villages to Addis ababa?

Having an opinion, that differs from yours, doesn't make me a ''PP Robot.''
Besides, you know what I said, I was at first a supporter of Abiy, then when I saw his true dictatorship like colors, I withdrew my support, and even then, this does not mean I always agree with those whom I support.

OLA is fighting police forces + Amhara militias + some army, but they do not have heavy weapons there, this is because they fear that the OLA would capture it, and then the OLA would become the strongest force in Ethiopia, stronger than the entire military, this is a fact. This is why OLA captures towns, installs a civilian administration then withdraws to other areas, because it knows the Abiy regime is ruthless and will use the air force, and the OLA doesn't have anti aircraft weapons-YET!
The OLA is openly documenting and show lands it captured, and POW's, there are maps of what it has, you're just caring enough to put the effort in to research it. Be honest: your hatred for Oromo's, is so strong, that you are blinded by it, and this makes you unable to be honest and truthful, even as OLA's strength is growing steadily. This is why Abiy told Kenya's government before: ''if we destroy OLA [and al shabab?!], then we can all be one big family.
Which sounds like he wants all the horn/east africa to be one country?!
Otherwise why would OLA oppose working with our neighbors? We just opposed the dictatorship of OPDO/PP which always serves the interests of others-first, it was tigrayan elites, now it's, amhara elites.

Having an opinion, that differs from yours, doesn't make me a ''PP Robot.''
Besides, you know what I said, I was at first a supporter of Abiy, then when I saw his true dictatorship like colors, I withdrew my support, and even then, this does not mean I always agree with those whom I support.

OLA is fighting police forces + Amhara militias + some army, but they do not have heavy weapons there, this is because they fear that the OLA would capture it, and then the OLA would become the strongest force in Ethiopia, stronger than the entire military, this is a fact. This is why OLA captures towns, installs a civilian administration then withdraws to other areas, because it knows the Abiy regime is ruthless and will use the air force, and the OLA doesn't have anti aircraft weapons-YET!
The OLA is openly documenting and show lands it captured, and POW's, there are maps of what it has, you're just caring enough to put the effort in to research it. Be honest: your hatred for Oromo's, is so strong, that you are blinded by it, and this makes you unable to be honest and truthful, even as OLA's strength is growing steadily. This is why Abiy told Kenya's government before: ''if we destroy OLA [and al shabab?!], then we can all be one big family.
Which sounds like he wants all the horn/east africa to be one country?!
Otherwise why would OLA oppose working with our neighbors? We just opposed the dictatorship of OPDO/PP which always serves the interests of others-first, it was tigrayan elites, now it's, amhara elites.
Your opinion and that of PP was the same and you kept on parroting their propaganda after I told you to look outside the box.

I dont think you are pro OLA but I strongly beleive you are an OPDO/ PP undercover from the way yo have been carrying yourself.

Especially when you kept claimming like PP that OLA and TDF will never form an alliance.

You also been busy propagating mustafa omer and claimming he is good and tried to make ONLF look bad.

You seem to suffer from amnesia right?

Your opinion and that of PP was the same and you kept on parroting their propaganda after I told you to look outside the box.

I dont think you are pro OLA but I strongly beleive you are an OPDO/ PP undercover from the way yo have been carrying yourself.

Especially when you kept claimming like PP that OLA and TDF will never form an alliance.

You also been busy propagating mustafa omer and claimming he is good and tried to make ONLF look bad.

You seem to suffer from amnesia right?

Nope. My opinion was based on what I perceived to be the situation on the ground. IF PP's opinion happened to be the same, then it's like saying we both said it might rain outside, because the clouds were out and dark, then it didn't rain-so we both, were wrong. Even political enemies can have a same opinion, sometimes-such as the TPLF and OLF having similar opinions on Amhara elitist political systems in the days of the Derg.

You can think anything you want-it doesn't make it right, you can even think that I'm a Chinese warrior, if you want, it wouldn't make it any truer than any other false ideas you have about me, sir.

I said that, because of the bad past TPLF/EPRDF/even the Eritreans, have with the OLA. The OLA commander himself said this! He said that we have bad blood with the TPLF, but if they try to do what they did in the past, the entire country will collapse.
Not to mention that, I said this while many of the TPLF veterans were still *thought* to be alive, the same veterans who hated Oromo's and oppressed them-now most of the same veterans are dead or captured-sebhat nega, abay tsehaye, and others.

I never said ''ONLF was bad,'' I said they were wrong for focusing on one clan, as opposed to be an All-Somali Party. Even they, themselves, publicly said they were *considering* a name change, so it's not just me who thought that: I am sure that, many sensible and fair Somali's, even here, would agree on that. I want Somali's to be united, not divided on a clan basis.

Nope. My opinion was based on what I perceived to be the situation on the ground. IF PP's opinion happened to be the same, then it's like saying we both said it might rain outside, because the clouds were out and dark, then it didn't rain-so we both, were wrong. Even political enemies can have a same opinion, sometimes-such as the TPLF and OLF having similar opinions on Amhara elitist political systems in the days of the Derg.

You can think anything you want-it doesn't make it right, you can even think that I'm a Chinese warrior, if you want, it wouldn't make it any truer than any other false ideas you have about me, sir.

I said that, because of the bad past TPLF/EPRDF/even the Eritreans, have with the OLA. The OLA commander himself said this! He said that we have bad blood with the TPLF, but if they try to do what they did in the past, the entire country will collapse.
Not to mention that, I said this while many of the TPLF veterans were still *thought* to be alive, the same veterans who hated Oromo's and oppressed them-now most of the same veterans are dead or captured-sebhat nega, abay tsehaye, and others.

I never said ''ONLF was bad,'' I said they were wrong for focusing on one clan, as opposed to be an All-Somali Party. Even they, themselves, publicly said they were *considering* a name change, so it's not just me who thought that: I am sure that, many sensible and fair Somali's, even here, would agree on that. I want Somali's to be united, not divided on a clan basis.
You are like @xabashi but oromo version.

As I said in politics there are no permanent enemies or friends.

So you wish well.for somalis to be united by bashing ONLF and supporting Mustafa right?
The same mustafa that sends somalis to die for amhara but not to fight Afar bandits.

You are like @xabashi but oromo version.

As I said in politics there are no permanent enemies or friends.

So you wish well.for somalis to be united by bashing ONLF and supporting Mustafa right?
The same mustafa that sends somalis to die for amhara but not to fight Afar bandits.

Say what you want, as I said before, it won't make it true.
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, or if I made a mistake.
I was wrong about Abiy, many of us Oromo's were fooled, because we HOPED that as a man who witnessed his party, which is supposed to represent the largest ethnicity, that he'd be tired of being a puppet for others, and be more assertive for Oromo's rights and of course, we know he has to care for the rights of everyone in Ethiopia too.

Yes and, No. I did not bash ONLF, I am offering the same advice and counsel that many Somali's themselves offered. If a Somali had sincere advice for OLA/OLF, I am sure that, we would not get mad, we'd consider it. I never said I supported what Mustafa did, but he appeared to be a good man in the beginning:

Say what you want, as I said before, it won't make it true.
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, or if I made a mistake.
I was wrong about Abiy, many of us Oromo's were fooled, because we HOPED that as a man who witnessed his party, which is supposed to represent the largest ethnicity, that he'd be tired of being a puppet for others, and be more assertive for Oromo's rights and of course, we know he has to care for the rights of everyone in Ethiopia too.

Yes and, No. I did not bash ONLF, I am offering the same advice and counsel that many Somali's themselves offered. If a Somali had sincere advice for OLA/OLF, I am sure that, we would not get mad, we'd consider it. I never said I supported what Mustafa did, but he appeared to be a good man in the beginning:

You are what we somalis call indo.adheyg.

You can at least advice Abye to relese Oromo political prisoners and unite oromos as amharas will soon try to throw him under the bus to prevent a blood bath and looting in Addis Ababa.