President Farmaajo’s interview with Shabelle Media

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lookin forward to some karbaash handed out to International Community/reer Xalane :mjhaps:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

President Farmaajo interview will be great, @codewebsduh you beating me in every breaking news I was just about to post this you really are a dedicated citizen:ftw9nwa:

Jungle

VIP
Hes trying to reach out to iljeex channel that struggles to get 1k view on any video while the mucaarad iljeex each do numbers, funny stuff. 1 of you check shabelle comments on fb please :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Respect your President warya your uncle Deni has been thoroughly defeated and fled to Garowe after crying in Xalane with no result

Hes acting submissive to gain remorse hes using the submissive effect to push his agenda on somalis, to act like hes for them.

Farmaajo plays his cards right, you can even tell by his eyes hes acting like he is a hard worker for the people lmao.. I admit he played deni.
I doubt he is that kniving, he has always been mild mannered and quiet. One of the few introverts in Somali politics, he does work to get his goals done but ultimately he has never been a forceful person

TekNiKo

VIP

Their phones were completely turned off for 2 moonths whilst gone to speaking to their Emiraati/Kenyaati patrons in UAE and Kenya. Imagine how frustrating it was for Pres Farmaajo as they obstructed elections.:ohlord: