Xaalimo FLOPS her driving test - thinks she Passed LMAO

Please give me a driver's license
D16AFA6E-08C2-46E2-B833-D2D85981BAEF.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The test is almost half an hour :shookgabre:, the roads are tiny and she’s using a manual. Reer uk have it tough kkkk
Our roads are tiny and everything is close by or you can just take public transportation, life's easy.

I don't know how you North Americans get around. Imagine hopping into your car for what's a 2 minute jog.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How is studying in Malaysia @Calaf. Do you have any plans for travels again or are you done for the year.
Living in Malaysia is top, good and very cheap and value. and a islamic country with the vibes. Singapore education is world class. I cannot speak for Malaysian institutions, but I hear they are just as good.
No more unnecessary travels, just UK and Somalia now since I got a whole plate to deal with, a child allahmidullah and a degree and exams to catch up with that I missed the past 8 months.

Living in Malaysia is top, good and very cheap and value. and a islamic country with the vibes. Singapore education is world class. I cannot speak for Malaysian institutions, but I hear they are just as good.
No more unnecessary travels, just UK and Somalia now since I got a whole plate to deal with, a child allahmidullah and a degree and exams to catch up with that I missed the past 8 months.
بَارَكَ اللهُ لَك فِيْهِ وَجَعَلَهُ بَرًّا تَقِيًّا wow bro. What were you studying again.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walahi at the beginning of the video I thought she was going wrong way and was like wtf

UK is such a gaajo place man. Who came up with this shitty roads? :hova:I’ve noticed the rest of Europe isn’t like this.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What shit roads la hawla you deffo can't drive drunk over there you'll crash in two seconds this why I love Canada roads are big asf