Xaalimo FLOPS her driving test - thinks she Passed LMAO

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She’s a Non-Brit learning to drive in brum one of the worst places to learn. The odds were against her :mjkkk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

There is no way she is gonna pass the first time in Birmingham. The roads are just damned. Then you have the area around Bullring, which is a cesspit of traffic for some reason.

Driving in Lonodn is more easier, yet more painful.

Basic

VIP

There is no way she is gonna pass the first time in Birmingham. The roads are just damned. Then you have the area around Bullring, which is a cesspit of traffic for some reason.

Driving in Lonodn is more easier, yet more painful.
Its difficult but not impossible. You just become a really good driver if you learn in brum. I literally can drive anywhere and have no fear after learning here. :pachah1:

Basic

VIP
Well of course....the tests looks more stringent so I would assume better drivers overall. But I heard traffic is a nightmare there
Depends what you are comparing it to and where.. As with anything tbh.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its difficult but not impossible. You just become a really good driver if you learn in brum. I literally can drive anywhere and have no fear after learning here. :pachah1:
The patience needed to drive in London is just astronomical. Atrocious traffic. Then we have Malaysia and Singapore where as you leave towards the border, you face more angry people and a lot more traffic. I prefer being driven then driving, cause you lose the plot and road rage most of the times.

Is the bus, train and tram still £6.90, and can you go to Coventry/Wolverhampton with that still?

The patience needed to drive in London is just astronomical. Atrocious traffic. Then we have Malaysia and Singapore where as you leave towards the border, you face more angry people and a lot more traffic. I prefer being driven then driving, cause you lose the plot and road rage most of the times.

Is the bus, train and tram still £6.90, and can you go to Coventry/Wolverhampton with that still?
Do you live in Malaysia?

Basic

VIP
Be honest how many scratches and dents does your have?
None mate :)

No idea tbh. I prefer to drive to places.

Trending