WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:snoop::snoop: Been a long time since I logged into Twitter. I just stumbled upon this shit, smh.

These backward curry munchers are beyond retarded! Peeling off someone's skin. Is that a parathas/chapati/rotti recipe? :9uoofqd:. This is too much actually!!!:ohlord:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This picture is GOLD! :damn::damn:
Dzm4CBnUYAAeRS_.jpeg

psyche

To each their own
Why are you surprised?:bell:

These are the same people who rape women on the streets while they are taking a shit

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are you surprised?:bell:

These are the same people who rape women on the streets while they are taking a shit
The same people who defecate on their so called "holy" river known as Ganges. It's a prayer's destination, at the same time a sewage, polluted, massive pool full of shit! Indian logic! Let's just say "they took a "holy shit" on the Ganges River"
:ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
The same people who defecate on their so called "holy" river known as Ganges. It's a prayer's destination, at the same time a sewage! Indian logic! Let's just say "they took a holy shit on the Ganges River" :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt::ftw9nwa:

Wallahi I was throwing up while watching a video about it :vqbuyv0:

Look what the scientist says at 6:10

Dilution is the solution of pollution kulaha

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Niggas like to swim in a dirty river, thinking that the river is sacred, as if it's a god. They also think cows are gods and everything is holy..Except when it comes to shitting on the street.
India superpower by2020!
Don't forget the #51% of Indians who shit on street, while 80% of Indians have smartphones.
Subhumans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts