WTF Knowles,riko and buuq make a diss song about faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it always the ugly ones?their parents should be ashamed. This is why afghan fathers ship their daughters of to be cousin married in order to avoid embarrassing situations when the ugly girl becomes sexually frustrated.
:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
Not gonna lie the one in the middle is kinda of cute

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why is it always the ugly ones?their parents should be ashamed. This is why afghan fathers ship their daughters of to be cousin married in order to avoid embarrassing situations when the ugly girl becomes sexually frustrated.
:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

or you know... we could throw acid in their face too...

aaa.png

or you know... we could throw acid in their face too...

View attachment 45374
Acid is too far my nigga that's someone else's sister and daughter, we aren't savage plus if you focus it's mainly cadaan perpetrators carrying out these vile actions. That does remind me tho some nigga in my college stole some bottles of acid and i didn't think much of it at the time. Although he had a beard so he could have been making bombs.

:lolbron:

This is what Somali girls looked like before the advancement in the cosmetic and make up and modest fashion industries :cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Nej sxb de är reer Rinkeby:siilaanyolaugh: Byn is a city of it's own:lolbron::damedamn:
We reer Stockholm dodged a fat L:wowsweat:

reer Stockholm waa wadaa khaniisin gus jecel

der er kun svenskere i Stockholm sxb no somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending