WTF IS THE MATTER WITH OUR PEOPLE! Dude staring at me even after I caught him staring and he driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m sitting front of a cafe in the neighborhood, it’s 4th of July you know, I gotta just chill.

As I’m sitting here, minding my own cot dam business a faarax is headed towards the drive through and then I raise my head and what do I see DUDE STARING AT ME AND NOT EVEN LOOKING AHEAD SINCE HE IS DRIVING. I locked my eyes on him in an effing disgust and that didn’t phase him.

Somali people got a staring problem.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You look funny or normal?

It is because I had headphones and I had my legs arched on the seat. Then again he probably thought he knew me. It was that kind of stare of “is it him” or “why is this faarax seated like that “

R.Kelly ,

Just give it up man. People want to read threads by the likes of Geeljire Sanbuur talking about his ankle tag.

You are like the German football team , your golden days of trolling are over. A Habar jeclo from an east London slum has overtaken you .

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
R.Kelly ,

Just give it up man. People want to read threads by the likes of Geeljire Sanbuur talking about his ankle tag.

You are like the German football team , your golden days of trolling are over. A Habar jeclo from an east London slum has overtaken you .
:russ:

for you to know a person is staring at you, you have to stare at them. So maybe he was staring at you for staring at him?

I’m sitting front of a cafe in the neighborhood, it’s 4th of July you know, I gotta just chill.

As I’m sitting here, minding my own cot dam business a faarax is headed towards the drive through and then I raise my head and what do I see DUDE STARING AT ME AND NOT EVEN LOOKING AHEAD SINCE HE IS DRIVING. I locked my eyes on him in an effing disgust and that didn’t phase him.

Somali people got a staring problem.
Maybe his someone from his tribe recently killed a member from yours so he's on the lookout for a revenge attack. Or at least that's why theory for why every somali stares intently at another random somali. Seriously that tribal shit needs to stop my mother told me about it and it makes me shit scared to go to somali in case i get shanked at the airport for a 20yr old blood fued.

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts