WTF! DP World rewards the separatist delegation with a king's welcome. Farmajo must respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Because this shit is giving me second hand embarrassment!
:drakelaugh:
Italian restaurant instead of British? My, my, the shade! :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
:oops: Mudane Bixi must've won the grand prize sweepstakes raffle that included the luxury hotel and private jet. He's chilling walahi. :qri8gs7:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk the Arab guy of the DP world looks like someone guy from the fadhi ku dirir coffee spots with his hand gestures.

They served him Baasto, our national dish :mjkkk:

It was the Italians national dish first

pepe1.png

Imagine you're just having a dinner at some small restaurant in the airport and a supposed 'president' of a entire 'nation' and all his ministers sit 2 tables next to you, having a debate over the single most important thing that has happened to them in 28 years.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I feel for the landers who have been fed this imaginary dream since they were young by their corrupt politicians, reality will slap them in the face soon enough.

This is embarassing.

They are eating inside a restaurant at a shopping mall.

They are supposed to be eating inside one of the palaces.

Djiboutian President would not be treated this way

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
A ceo of a company receiving high level delegates in a food court, look at him speak to them like his employees, look at these men faces resembling that of dear caught in headlights.

even though isaaqs have cuqdad for there somali kin, i always saw them as reer magaal, how disappointing this was to watch.

reer sheik isaaq was this the sovereignty you were speaking of smh wallahi

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending