Wtf China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the muslim chinese rebel and supplant these racist fuckers!! i hope this happens so i can tour the whole of china. Go mujahideen!! and enslave the kafirs even an army of 300 can conquer with the support of god.

:fittytousand:

the-battle-of-badr-1-638.jpg

Funny how the Chinese and Mongols were very tolerant historically. Muslims have had a big impact on Chinese culture.

The Yin Yang concept was coined by a Muslim

yin-yang-symbol-vector-293841.jpg

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
I hope the muslim chinese rebel and supplant these racist fuckers!! i hope this happens so i can tour the whole of china. Go mujahideen!! and enslave the kafirs even an army of 300 can conquer with the support of god.

:fittytousand:

the-battle-of-badr-1-638.jpg
Why did you use a mount & blade picture?:ayaanswag:

Actually thats because the chinese oppose every other way of life that threatens their institutions and idological structures. In their eyes, the existing government sould be where your loyalty first lies, but to a muslim it is the other way around. To give you an example, they recently banned any form of hihop from their media, and they have their own youtube and other replicas of social media where they sensor everything foreign. I have visited the chinese youtue channel and every video is clean, you will not find any independent work from inidviduals and nothing foreign ofc.They are afraid of outside influence, so its nothing personal

Status
Not open for further replies.