WOW!!! Xalimo fulfills her dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to her she has fulfilled her dreams... what could her dreams be....

Maybe she graduated from medical school? Maybe she opened up her first business? Maybe she got a modelling contract? Or maybe even she married a famous black musician/actor (yes these are dreams in 2018) Nope....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
G2XnGGZ.png

ah come on now, its just somebody having fun.

Read the caption she said she's overwhelmed and her dreams are coming true, ilahay ban kugu darshe do you consider what she is doing to be overwhelming? She is lip syncing Beyonce and dancing like her on stage, it's like being proud of doing karaoke. Then I see Somali girls on my tl like "masha'Allah you are killing it"

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
According to her she has fulfilled her dreams... what could her dreams be....

Maybe she graduated from medical school? Maybe she opened up her first business? Maybe she got a modelling contract? Or maybe even she married a famous black musician/actor (yes these are dreams in 2018) Nope....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
@MariaMaria what are happening to our girls Subhanka ya cadim .. It seems like alot of Somali girls are coming out of the femenist closet and they are doing it in masses!

Somali chicks look at beyonce like she is some queen, when she just like every other "wifey" staying with a cheater who owns her ass

when she gonna tell him "to the left, to the left" :mjlol:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Somali chicks look at beyonce like she is some queen, when she just like every other "wifey" staying with a cheater who owns her ass

when she gonna tell him "to the left, to the left" :mjlol:
Not only beyonce they have Rihanna and alot of other woman as role modells

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wallaahi billaahi I thought that this was a spoken word performance :ohlord:

Then I clicked on play.... Subxanaka yaa cadiim :yacadiim:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who the hell are you to dictate her dreams?

This is what’s wrong with society. People can’t even have dreams or aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.