WOW Somali Future War Predicted

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Terrorism is the new game in town. Terrorism by definition means anyone using an idealogy thru violence. It basically means you have a view point and your not being civil about it with people, you have resorted to guns, bombs, or knives, or anything that is 'violence' to ensure you achieve your idealogy or power hungry agenda. Many people mistake this to mean just Islam, they're absolutely wrong. Islam is just the one in the news because it's been happening for long time now with muslims having a quran in one hand and a qarax in the other hand saying by the force of 'shabab' or 'dacesh' or 'isis' or 'alqaeda' we must implement this book and what it says on the world. They are not 'asking' you if you want it or not, waa 'qasab' ama 'dil' ba tahay weeye. There is no choice or free will iyo waxasi, it's violent approach. It can only be deemed TERRORISM.

But what I wanna tell you is the new terrorism I see emerging. I see on the spot heaps of anti islam people, it's a matter of time before they come into Somalia and begin forming 'small squads' who then 'target' imams, mosques, islamic political party members with 'qarax' and 'violence'. It is going to build up mark my word. Are they terrorists? yes. Are they secular yes. I am secular too but I am not atheist, some people can be secular and religious at the same time. Secular is just thought apart separation of govt duties and religion. They will see it is acceptable to use violence to spread your message. Secularist please do not do it, haku daysan islamist but how long can we keep holding these secularist off from beginning to use violence in return. Tit for Tat weeye aduunka. I won't support the secularist if they start using violence even if I agree with them inay saxsan yihin like some muslims agree shabab way saxsan yihin, lakin jidka ay uu marayan ayaa qalad ah, which is what muslim sympathisers of shabab should also treat shabab like. Ama bahashu way si kululan doonta mustaqbalka. There is growing population of Somali, Atheist, and Secular forming, it's small now, but with a small backing from JEWISH investors they will come to Somalia.

Where-as Somali culture-qabiil-religion are not separated, which is true, it's merged. So I don't see a huge problem personally on having secular government, gaal kuma noqonayno marku dhaqanka iyo diintu isku jiro, that's why in the collapse of somali govt, we didn't lose any religion, language, culture. Hence the govt should serve as development and security tool for us and separation of state and mosque is critical in this or else religion can stop development in many areas that is needed like 'banking sector' that is RIBAH based to ensure our currency and economy is always increasing in value, if you don't do this, your economy is not going to catch up to the countries all applying ribah on they're market places. Ribah is inevitable, since all money comes from the west which is ribah based.

Trending