Wow Quran On Pharoah. I didn't Know this

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
  • With regards the end point of his life, Allah (ﷻ) makes mention in the Holy Quran in Surah Yunus:“We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: “I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims.” [10:90]
Wow Big Ups to Firaun, they need to review the interpretation of this 'wicked king' and I don't think he was wicked at all TOWARDS GOD, he had unsettled beef with MOSES, Asiya Raised him who is considered the best of women in the whole universe, Moses should've passed the knowledge to the egyptian and not care about his 'qabiil', but be apart of the nation of Egypt. But Moses loved his people I guess but look at them now, they got the CURSE of god on them, Firaun don't have it lol.

Egyptian people had 'kings' for long period of time and their people were holy and circumised both male n females which is unheard of feat in any other culture. If you don't understand the circumision meaning, u need to read jewish torah. Circumision is a 'convenant' in Judaism meaning your society is worthy enough for GOD WORD and unlike the 'cawaan' who are uncircumized that surround you.

This egyptian nation was apart of the convenant or else there is no reason why they would be CIRCUMISED. In-fact if your a betting man living back then you would assume they would take the word of god and carry it to the CAWAAN because they achieved everything u wud expect from a society male n female, civilization, long 'stretch' of kings.

The bible is CORRUPT as f*ck niyahow. It says FIRAUN perished and makes no mention of 'mummy' where as the Quran clearly states you will BE PRESERVED so ppl like me and u can see this as a SIGN as we reflect back on the Quran and say that's LORD OF THE WORLDS TALKING AND NOT A MERE MAN. Noone knew firaun was preserved back then 2000 years ago or whatever it was because he was only found recently in the 1800s. So there no way a 'man' knew this.

Mind you not all of EGYPT made a mistake with God either. It was this specific KING called FIRAUN, the ones before were not even the issue at all, Israel changes things into 'seed' based where all that nation is doomed for the actions of '1 king' their corrupt and deceitful people why aren't they destroyed as a nation because they actually deserve it far more then firaun ever did? he confessed at the end he is MUSLIM. That was the worst guy among egypt, iska daa 'dadkooda fican' imagine what sort of level of sincerity they were. Even the best jew wouldn't come close to firaun let alone the worst one and the sneaky zionist cunts like netanyahu. There is no nation beyond israel that has been cursed for ETERNITY.

They are the ones GOD HATES THE MOST. I hope god does give a sign to end them once for all, cuz it can be done just needs to be done pharoah way. eliminate the males, below 15, last generation of jews will exist. eliminate all traces of their garbagge off the earth. U dont need to worry about their converts I MEAN REAL JEWS and only MALES like the prophet did because the seed is the male with them, their women waa garbage cawaan weeye its not like asiya or the moses wife. The prophet was nice he only beheaded 15 year old, if it was firaun it wud be below 15 across the world. No generation again, the name is over

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They shud make peace with the arabs who are very compassionate to them wallahi through-out history and even now.. Egyptians wud never tolerate them and they know this and they would never survive without god help thats how bad it was. The whites hate them alot look at hitler. The arabs are their best OPTION WALLAHI.

We are the best in the sight of the lord egyptian descesdants and related brothers, we got nothing else to prove to mankind, we are in GOD WORD thats how much he respects us. Nothing they do will reach our LEVEL these motherfuckers today. It doesnt matter what ppl do today it wont get the attention of god anymore like WE DID in bible and quran. We got the last diamond anyways the Quran and 'hadiths' depending that one(memorized, flow of the hadith is it miyi style and how they talk), that's due to muhammad heart throwing his DHAXAL TO ALL THE UMMAH OF ISLAM, he could've of done what we did and kept it with pharoah or dynasties.

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@DR OSMAN Great thread walaal I hate the yahood so much wallahi these people are inherently callous and weak they're parasatical in nature and duplicitous I'm not condoning who pharoah was at least that specific pharoah but I do adore ancient egypt and the pharoahs also it has been understood that us cushites/nilotes are the descendants of the pharoahs and ancient egypt us somali's have the blood of the pharoahs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Great thread walaal I hate the yahood so much wallahi these people are inherently callous and weak they're parasatical in nature and duplicitous I'm not condoning who pharoah was at least that specific pharoah but I do adore ancient egypt and the pharoahs also it has been understood that us cushites/nilotes are the descendants of the pharoahs and ancient egypt us somali's have the blood of the pharoahs

The thing is their no different to Somalis desert culture, it's the same root niyahow, same principles, same tribal structures, dhaxal, elder system, circumision, bah alliances, the thing is they won't fool the desert side of africa, i fear for the farmer side of africa and hence why i think we are level of protection on the outer exterior for them against foreigners.

Africa was Three societies

1. Egypt right at the top
2. Desert africans that is us like KUSH, canaan, etc
3. Farmer type of african(clue less) at all times. U see them

We were the 'warrior' side of Egypt basically and had our own kingdom KUSH in Sudan. We copied them alot. God placed us in all the right areas of the levant, egypt, and iraq. U even find nimrod is referred to as CUSHI. We were the beginners of all those places till the semetic hordes rode out from the mountains of IRAN. Everything was being prepared for HAM. The empire in Egypt. Desert culture around levant so we have all the cultural elements ready like tribe, elder, bah alliances, xeer, etc. We were set up for it all, it was one man abraham that changed the game for ever.

It's pure luck I guess and god looking down. But imagine doing the whole work for the world and then 1 person out of useless people changes it all. It leaves a bitter taste wallahi. But the thing is that is the old days niyahow, let it go, that is over now with all the word of god among nations and people but jews still think this is ON AND REAL. LOL

You can picture heaven in the old convenant it will be majority egypt, kush, no mention of these farmer type of african tho the bantu. But there is a mention of SHEBA another cush area that place up untill hindu kush which is half kush the southern portion. Not the people I don't think but where the empire was supposed to stretch, basically we wud control the cawaans as far as those lands. This is the old days.

It's silly when african americans refer to themselves as KANGZ wallahi, when in the hell did bantu live in deserts loooooool, their not accustomed to that living.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The thing is their no different to Somalis desert culture, it's the same root niyahow, same principles, same tribal structures, dhaxal, elder system, circumision, bah alliances, the thing is they won't fool the desert side of africa, i fear for the farmer side of africa and hence why i think we are level of protection on the outer exterior for them against foreigners.

Africa was Three societies

1. Egypt right at the top
2. Desert africans that is us like KUSH, canaan, etc
3. Farmer type of african(clue less) at all times. U see them

We were the 'warrior' side of Egypt basically and had our own kingdom KUSH in Sudan. We copied them alot. God placed us in all the right areas of the levant, egypt, and iraq. U even find nimrod is referred to as CUSHI. We were the beginners of all those places till the semetic hordes rode out from the mountains of IRAN

A bunch of african nations acknowledged it that the semi dessert people ot Somalia were their protection against the foreigners militarily and politically. It is one of the fundamental reasons why the foreign continent's want us in limbo. We are the fore front of our sub saharan brothers and sisters.

I for see a massive kickoff off an African military force led from xamar. As were the planning and discussing used to happen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A bunch of african nations acknowledged it that the semi dessert people ot Somalia were their protection against the foreigners militarily and politically. It is one of the fundamental reasons why the foreign continent's want us in limbo. We are the fore front of our sub saharan brothers and sisters.

I for see a massive kickoff off an African military force led from xamar. As were the planning and discussing used to happen.

Sxb their greatest prophet married a warrior woman from KUSH, meaning egypt wasn't even possible for MOSES, he went down to the 'kush level' second part of the empire.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We lost ancient Egypt what u see today is ARABS. Kush is 'dispersed' into fragmented communities today the ethiopian semetics from yemen finished of the rest. Their now fighting for it under 'SHEM' with the war 'relocated to arabs and jews' loooooooool. But it's jews who have this mentality not the arabs sxb, the book they have is fi calaam, it's not about dynasty and blood line anymore.

Let's resurrect our ancient pride, KUSH needs to rule Africa politically/militarily, forget Ethiopia that is reporting to 'semetic' cunts at all times as 'sheba' who was cushite had a son who was 'jew'. That's why u find the strain of jews among the Ethiopians plus a cushite side. They are our enemy now in Africa and why Somalis hate them for 500 years now, especially AMHARO. We must warn our sub saharan brothers not to fall for it and be influenced by ISRAEL. But they won't listen, their fooled by new man made concepts that get debunked eventually like race.

That's why u find the desert africans regardless who they are the 'staunch' ones in Africa mentally and militarily and why colonialists fragmented even further into 10 different nations to weaken them further, they are aware of foreigners where-as the farmers welcomes them which all farming communities are like this in the world. Don't let the whitey fool you, we don't enslave people, we prefer our INDEPENDENCE nothing else, our cultures are nothing about conquering people, its about our independence and gobanimo all of them are similar. It's about DONT ORDER ME AROUND their culture

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say Amharo is the 'little jews' even arabic sayings call them habash hanash meaning SNAKES. They divided into camps habesh. Amharo linking with Israel and Tigray welcoming the Muslims and pact with Muslims. That's why u find 'jeberti' among them and ancient muslims all located around tigray/eritrea area. Thats' why they hate each other. That's why our BEEF is always around where-ever a filthy jew penetrates. That's AMHAR

When I see amharo i see JEWISH disease strain in their face. It's wicked one and made me uncomfortable when I was in ethiopia, I knew those ppl were my enemies. They located the AU in addis ababa, all areas where jewish strains are. We nearly had it under SIYAD BARRE, that wud of been africa for Somalia. If went to Asmara I wouldn't argue at all, they have pact with islam for centuries now. I went to addis niyahow, I travelled and I saw these ppl, their snakes, cant be trusted, jewish symptoms 100% to the tee.

They sent cuba, yemen, ethiopia that's how worried they were for Ethiopia. Egypt was much stronger god had to intervene that's massive powers runti, no nation cud stop them. It's basically yemenis with ethiopian love due to SHEBA origins but they took it away from them to ETHIOPIA that's why they left not share with them anything.

The problem for Israel in Ethiopia is 1. Their divided the Habesha half with islam half with judaism. The ones that go into the bloodline of Solomon I mean. Then they have jewish converts who are not bloodline like falasha but their Jew lovers. Thank god mohamed broke up the unholy pact between israel and ethiopia now amhara and tigray are on two different camps. The cawaan oromo is the big decider who he supports which he is MAJORITY MUSLIM and their weak people are christian farmers who are slaved to amhara.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador The jews are basically picking up where their 'ancestors' left off. They are trying to recreate a world that plays along their 'book' prophecy, don't worry I know how they do it. They shift the world events to line up as how they think the jewish book says.

It's silly to fool people with that shit to make god fall under you and your desires and emotions. It's like so childish when there is final book that is provable to be final and everlasting thru recitation and many events inside it are clearly not THE WORKINGS OF A MAN like their trying to do.

The jews/christians are one and tied to the same 'god' of 'israel' we are tied to the god of the 'worlds', we refuse and reject their false god and false book(unless they can prove the portions that are memorized for centuries) they memorize parts like 'your lord is 1' loooooooool. UMMM DUHHHHHHHHH, we already know that as our book says the same thing. Their keleb iyo rabshoole nimankani, I hope africans do not get fooled by them, especially the christian ones. I know the muslims won't especially the desert based ones, maybe the 'urbanized' might.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The funny thin is their using the 'protestants' the most since their 'so many churches n fragmentations' which is good sign as god fragments people or religions who are not on the right path so it doesn't impact on the majority people who are on the right path. The reason their on the right path majority(jama'ah) is because majority rules it's always been like that, it's a fundamental rule in humanity this aspect as we are society that 'views reality' in consensus and we let the 'jama'ah' decide if we are right. The reason this must be done is cause if it's bad thing the jama'ah won't allow it and be against it because god doesn't want 'big jama'ah' to fall, he prefers they fragment into jabhad, khawrij, sects with small followings, etc and it works out better they PERISH. God works with people where they are the MAJORITY and uses that formula to ensure anyone who wants to 'change majority' consensus CAN they just need to follow the proper procedures for whatever field or aspect of life that is. If god supports u, u will be strengthened by the HOLY SPIRIT or whatever christians say which is true GOD will support u if you are right. The quran talks about this how god strenghtened the right side which is MAJORITY of course.

There is definitely spirits there is no doubt about this in my mind. Holy spirit I don't know what it means but I never saw anything holy about them so they are definitely not god in my book. But u must know the spirits are under god nothing is possible without him so u wont be as frightened of them when u know they have no power over u unless u let them. Sometimes u may be fooled by those spirits and u think their holy when their really not cuz they don't provide any answers in long term, it's constant cycle that is going nowhere and u can tell. God strenghtens u when u turn to him the one above beyond ur mind and ur hands or your desires u gotta have that in ur heart and u gotta say I WONT DEFINE U. U start to see the spirits weaken their grasps on u well not really you weaken your attention on them. Cuz when u start to make decisions about something beyond yourself like JEWS did with their cadifad, u gonna go into their WORLD and they will keep convincing you of your desires and cadifad its sad really.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One thing I can vouch for. Theyre is religious focus but it's always about you and your level of knowledge and talking about the history of people before, they do make that clear at least and JEWS always pop up, like u study the jewish past, and they kinda get in ur mind and say see what u were doing was no different to that guy in that generation but they stop there and u ask what happened to him they don't tell u.

In all honesty it's very jewish focused about past wrongs and emotions and desires and warning u dont play the same game yourself that's the GOOD SPIRITS, the other ones just swallow u up and play along with your cadifad and emotional desires. But the jewish component is always about the historical ones its me who switches to 'all jews are bad' in my time period. I add that component myself they dont tell me that. Because when ur in psychosis your not dealing with humans let alone jews, the spirit of humanity isn't there in these beings who is me n you. They have another spirit in them. It's not satan or any of that, cause their is LAWS and its civil just like we are.

Just because u look, talk, feel, all of that doesnt make u human sxb thats what i learnt, cuz their no different to us but they dont have that humanity feel about them.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe our interpretation of Man N Jin needs updating in the quran. I don't know what their made from at all but the quran says 'fire' but u don't see that 'fire' in them, just like u don't see 'dust to dust' in humans even tho that may be their origin. But what u do see is two different spirits and they can occupy any living thing not just 1 or 2 but everything even animals and they can do it 'concurrently' which is one sweep. So maybe we human spirit and jinn spirit and the bodies are just housing them. Like I computer, you can have as many applications.

Mind u their could be much more then I know, but that is all I experience. It seems like u experience what U know or capabilities are, another person might have another belief system or no belief and will experience something VASTLY DIFFERENT but within their scope unless they cant handle it and some cant and go mute forever or suicide.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One thing I did learn from these spirits or whatever it is. U realize there is no concept of 'nothing' there is always something but that something can be 'chaos n no laws which is essentially hell' or it can structured with 'laws' which is earth and the universe. I can vouch for this 100%.

As for heaven I haven't seen it(can't fathom how that would work in all honesty) and Hell I haven't seen it(no laws) or else I wouldn't be here nor any physical or spiritual thing can survive chaos. But I can fathom 'hell' and 'earth n universe' there is no doubt in my mind about that anymore. The only time I can fathom 'nothing' is when I am 'asleep' with no dreams and that's not describale to be honest, but u do wish it for when the psychosis becomes too overbearing. Imagine trying to describe where u were before u born, it's a state of 'nothingness' not describable at all. But I don't fear that cause there is nothing to fear.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@DR OSMAN Salam walaal Illahey afmaad ha ku seeyu walaal may Allah give you good health insh'Allah amin

and may Allah forgive your sins and grant you and your loved ones paradise insh'Allah tala amin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Salam walaal Illahey afmaad ha ku seeyu walaal may Allah give you good health insh'Allah amin

and may Allah forgive your sins and grant you and your loved ones paradise insh'Allah tala amin

Just remember Quran ended 'nations n tribes' we are one community now. This was the old convenant of NOAH, it was 'seed' based they lived in different worlds, do not apply the same thing today. Mohamed said it's finished that stuff, he is here for mankind. But there is always 'signs' in the quran and u need to look for them so u belief in god is stronger but don't ACT upon anything stupid like the jews or put ur emotions into it, this is messing around with GOD now and his WORD. To be sure your accurate take it before the jama'ah at all times, illahi won't allow the majority to be misled, only will allow the small group to be misled as the MAJORITY push him away and his ideas and they basically die and go to hell following their DESIRES and not the world jama'ah principle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@NAAFO I will prove to you mathamatically what I mean about nothing not being possible. It's quite something like this. The number Zero in Somali is called 'eber' probably from ancient egypt(thanks pharoah dheh). This concept of 'eber' cannot be described unless there is 'something' like 1-0 2-0 3-0. There has to number which is something for 'eber' to even work. Eber is man made concept, it doesn't exist in the physical universe and why I say nothingness is not something that is possible.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do u get what I mean about 'eber' concept. It's undescribable sxb since u need something for eber work against. Even if it's 1 or 2 the smallest denomination in numbering u need something there to calculate against 'eber' its more for calculation the zero when something 'exists' you can begin applying eber. Like alif(something weeye), then u can WAX MALEH(EBER)

Eber is cush concept, not india. We must of passed it thru hindu kush area. Its from ancient egypt. They can count to a million in their language all african cultures till today. Ancient egyptians and kush knew 'decimal' also point measurements look at the angles of the pyramids. U can't do that with 'dibic' involved which is ancient. Qayb(fractions) iyo bar(halves) they all knew all the foundational maths ancient africa. the thing that started it all.

The only that came close was Iraq and that was before semites. Like The ancient cush population was around there also. It two sons of HAM sxb that had the world KUSH N EGYPT. ONE THING WAS MISSING ONLY THE CONCEPT OF GOD

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I want us to unite with 'geejire' in africa regardless of religion and modern day nation crap. We have similar lifestyles, similar desert, similar values will develop and we can bounce ideas of each other. Their already on top of the farming nations anyways usually when u look at leadership like fulani in nigeria and tutsi in rwanda. Those need to be our allies, we at least share something of commonality and values.

We need OMAN as friends also as it's pretty identical also. Begin the fight for 'africa' taking them away from sphere of 'ethiopia' and the AU and bringing them to Somalia and we can point to history what will happen to them if you allow those ethiopians to control u who are 'liars n snakes' of Israel except 'Tigray/eritrea' prophet blessed that side. Stay out of 'yemen' cause their blessed by the prophet. There is no blessings left behind for these saudis, ur fooling yourselves if u think so. The 'mantal' has shifted and will shift thru islam through-out the ages and period. They can only teach u a 'jewish version' of islam nothing else and it will be a 'small jama'ah' like wahabi as allah has strenghtened to fool the jama'ah. Sufism the ancient one is the one that is coming in the future. It's always been the proper one, THE DEEP ONE. Not the cultural type but I mean back in iraq/syria time when their outside reflected their inside, god streghtened even tho the islamic world wasn't united like rashidun khilafa.

I suggest never to entertain any unity with them till they meet that criteria of rashidun khilafa, one community, one ruler, not KINGDOMS cuz we seen where that ends. Adopt an Oman approach at all times and preserve your culture and history and tongue nothing else, don't worry about the quran because it's preserved for eternity by god thru heavenly copies but also earthly memorization from page to page. 2% of each islamic nation will be usually hafiz, that's 100 million at least in any generation sxb, so nothing can really bring it down or be forgotten.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those rastafarian are the types who worship 'lion of judah' they don't understand 'qabili culture' iyo miyiga, they can be tricked easily. They think judah is the leader of israel siyasinta iyo golaha imamkooda waa haruun iyo waxay dhaleen. They dont know the other other israelites are not even a problem as their subjectated by this filth JUDAH. The quran mentions that tribe specifically. We Somalis know what that means it's like HABAR GEDIR LA SOO HADAL QADAY MA AHA HAWIYE OO DHAN OO KALE. Now we gotta get rid of this AMHARIC PIECE OF SHIT WHO CONSIDERS HIMSELF LION OF JUDAH MEANING JUDAH RULING AFRICA WHICH IS WHERE THE LIONS ARE IN AFRICA MA GARATAY? THE FARMERS WILL FALL FOR THEM.

I met a rastafari in addis ababa on a bus one day ther while I was travelling, I felt sorry for him how their worshipping haile selassie like a messiah, that's why only desert african cultures need to organize politics and leadership in africa as we know their filth deep down as we sit in the desert and remember the OLD CULTURE and apply the same principle of desert lifestyle. When I see the lion I see africans and when I see haile sellasie I see a jewish lineage to solomon meaning 'hey israel i got africa as slaves for u' their half jews working for the FULL JEW IN ISRAEL. They already got the west, all farmers fall like this easy. Except maybe the small populations of e1b1 cuz they seem to be very anti semetic in europe like napolean, hitler, heck even einstein wasnt lover of jews.

The west says protestants(i mean) chosen ppl of israel, they think their special, this is a way to creep in and mind slave. This one will be worse lion of judah, all africans saying NINKA WAA LIBAXKEENA but his filthy jew who reports to Israel. I heard their is a 'geed yahud' in somalia burco area, it will be interesting to find out the history behind it and how the miyi dealt with it. LOL

Koley reer burcoy wax bay arkeen hadi geed yahuud meesha uu bixiyeen. Remember we had scoundrel jews inside berbera doing 'canvas' work on us during colonialism and passing intel onto colonialists at the time.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I say Amharo is the 'little jews' even arabic sayings call them habash hanash meaning SNAKES. They divided into camps habesh. Amharo linking with Israel and Tigray welcoming the Muslims and pact with Muslims. That's why u find 'jeberti' among them and ancient muslims all located around tigray/eritrea area. Thats' why they hate each other. That's why our BEEF is always around where-ever a filthy jew penetrates. That's AMHAR

When I see amharo i see JEWISH disease strain in their face. It's wicked one and made me uncomfortable when I was in ethiopia, I knew those ppl were my enemies. They located the AU in addis ababa, all areas where jewish strains are. We nearly had it under SIYAD BARRE, that wud of been africa for Somalia. If went to Asmara I wouldn't argue at all, they have pact with islam for centuries now. I went to addis niyahow, I travelled and I saw these ppl, their snakes, cant be trusted, jewish symptoms 100% to the tee.

They sent cuba, yemen, ethiopia that's how worried they were for Ethiopia. Egypt was much stronger god had to intervene that's massive powers runti, no nation cud stop them. It's basically yemenis with ethiopian love due to SHEBA origins but they took it away from them to ETHIOPIA that's why they left not share with them anything.

The problem for Israel in Ethiopia is 1. Their divided the Habesha half with islam half with judaism. The ones that go into the bloodline of Solomon I mean. Then they have jewish converts who are not bloodline like falasha but their Jew lovers. Thank god mohamed broke up the unholy pact between israel and ethiopia now amhara and tigray are on two different camps. The cawaan oromo is the big decider who he supports which he is MAJORITY MUSLIM and their weak people are christian farmers who are slaved to amhara.

Once somalia is back on track the top secret defence talks of sub saharan africa will be held in xamar. The hq of the au was build by foreigners it is not safe for high level talks probably mics everywhere.

Trending

Latest posts