WOw! ONCE A MILLENNIUM CHANCE DISCOVERY! A film maker captures a Geeljire in his natural state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How on earth have we ended up with the concept of nationhood? How did we learned about guns and powder? Cigarettes? Phones ? Cars? $40k weddings

We are absolutely thieves. We’ve just adapted an advanced man’s way of life. We made a leap in our evolution and it has done ya wrong. We didn’t go through the struggles that the West have.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We have a beautiful culture but that some Somalis want to destroy.

This is so pure. I want to live like that for a week just absorb all my ancestors cultures.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

How on earth have we ended up with the concept of nationhood? How did we learned about guns and powder? Cigarettes? Phones ? Cars? $40k weddings

We are absolutely thieves. We’ve just adapted an advanced man’s way of life. We made a leap in our evolution and it has done ya wrong. We didn’t go through the struggles that the West have.
WHen you went to somalia I was expecting to get videos like this from you. But I ended up receiving trashy crappy videos from you.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WHen you went to somalia I was expecting to get videos like this from you. But I ended up receiving trashy crappy videos from you.

:jcoleno::jcoleno: I even wanna slap myself for such a pathetic production. Then again even Somali government is fragmented into 13 Presidents. It’s not first dysfunctionality.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have a beautiful culture but that some Somalis want to destroy.

This is so pure. I want to live like that for a week just absorb all my ancestors cultures.

Let me join you for that week...alone, in the wild...I’ll truly practice our ancestral culture by applying force and abduction :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::hemad::hemad::hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let me join you for that week...alone, in the wild...I’ll truly practice our ancestral culture by applying force and abduction :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::hemad::hemad::hemad:
Don’t get choked and get fed to the hyenas.

We all know your 5’7 and 115 lbs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

For once. Basra is speechless. Beautiful. Mashalaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending