WOW!100-years-ago Britain abandoned 500 Somali men far away frm Somalia, the men married Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

A bastard British colonial officer, aristocrat, named Lord Delamere wanted to travel to Kenya from British occupied Northern Somalia in late 1800s. What does he do ? He took with him close to 20k men with him to guard him through the passage to Kenya. Once he got there he abandoned them. These men settled in the highlands of Kenya where they came into contact with the local Bantu population. They mated with them and now majority of the descendants are biracial with strong Somali roots. However, all of them didn’t marry the Bantus, some have traveled back down to Northern Somalia to get themselves females. They actually liked living in Kenya and went back to Kenya.

They are called “the Isahaki community loooool. Notice the strong Bantu influence, Waar odayaashee tii Bantu ee ka soo hor baxdey bey ku aaseen :russ::chrisfreshhah:without even picking and choosing

(I will certainly visit them to get me a strong half Somali and half Bantu female. It is my hope she will bore me an athletic son who can enter the NBA)

Last edited:
the brits love mixing people together.. lol it must be fun being a white colonialist and playing around with colored people..

remember Indians were brought to carribean and to Africa by the brits..

the brits love mixing people together.. lol it must be fun being a white colonialist and playing around with colored people..

Now look at Europe it's payback time!!!
Jew-rabbi-baruch-Efrati-Izlamization3finalforweb.jpg

Now look at Europe it's payback time!!!
Jew-rabbi-baruch-Efrati-Izlamization3finalforweb.jpg

its not payback.... the ones who carried out all this mixing wont be affected if Europe changes... people are still being mixed in Europe lol.. its all part of the plan , the only difference is that its happening in there own continent.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’m surprised that we don’t have a lot of cases of Britain planting Somalis in other colonial parts. From what they were known for they would plant Indians all over the place but how come they didn’t take Somalis to Burma and plant them there. Then again we were such a small population and we offered them no natural resources that they just used us as a butcher’s place, cause they used Berbera port to export meat to their garrisons in Yemen. We were just barren land that they didn’t care for.

I laugh a lot when I listen to Somaliland elders who till this day say “ when they British came to colonize us our elders at the time stroked a deal with them where they couldn’t have children inside the country”. It’s like a female saying I told my rapist that he couldn’t inside me :camby::camby:

I’m surprised that we don’t have a lot of cases of Britain planting Somalis in other colonial parts. From what they were known for they would plant Indians all over the place but how come they didn’t take Somalis to Burma and plant them there. Then again we were such a small population and we offered them no natural resources that they just used us as a butcher’s place, cause they used Berbera port to export meat to their garrisons in Yemen. We were just barren land that they didn’t care for.

I laugh a lot when I listen to Somaliland elders who till this day say “ when they British came to colonize us our elders at the time stroked a deal with them where they couldn’t have children inside the country”. It’s like a female saying I told my rapist that he couldn’t inside me :camby::camby:

Somalia was fighting them for 20 years. They were about to pack up and leave until airplanes were invented. The first place to ever be bombed by air is somalia. Without the airplane, we would carve our own land.

VIP
@draco @Factz @Cumar

You guys should welcome your isaaq bretheren to somaliland. You'll never be recognized but at least you'll have your own bantus to degrade. Decent consolation prize, right?

Remember they are also banu hashim.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalia was fighting them for 20 years. They were about to pack up and leave until airplanes were invented. The first place to ever be bombed by air is somalia. Without the airplane, we would carve our own land.

What an idiotic statement you got here. Dude! The British didn’t even use their own army on Sayyidka (with all due respect to the Sayyidka, a man who I admire considerably). He was a little flea to them who just kept escaping from them.

Go look at what happened to the white settlers of South Africa at the same time as Sayyidka was around. look what the British did to the white South Africans in the Boer war. They send battalions of British red coats on them and crushed them in a genocide.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@draco @Factz @Cumar

You guys should welcome your isaaq bretheren to somaliland. You'll never be recognized but at least you'll have your own bantus to degrade. Decent consolation prize, right?

Remember they are also banu hashim.

You're not funny. I've met the Isaaqia community, they look Somali to me and they did not forget their abtirsi. It's just they are proud Kenyan nationalist and have a better living standard compare to other Kenyans, forget other Somalis and also, they really don't care about Somaliland or Isaaq in general.

I do agree with you that there are a small percentage of them intermarrying with Borana and Turkana (Nilotic) people but overall they are a very tiny minority.

Horta tell me, why are Issa the most mathow looking Somalis?

VIP
You're not funny. I've met the Isaaqia community, they look Somali to me and they did not forget their abtirsi. It's just they are proud Kenyan nationalist and have a better living standard compare to other Kenyans, forget other Somalis and also, they really don't care about Somaliland or Isaaq in general.

I do agree with you that there are a small percentage of them intermarrying with Borana and Turkana (Nilotic) people but overall they are a very tiny minority.

Horta tell me, why are Issa the most mathow looking Somalis?

Dunno about that cos both my parents are ciise and i don't look madow at all, but ur right something like 60% do. Don't know the reason my g.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dunno about that cos both my parents are ciise and i don't look madow at all, but ur right something like 60% do. Don't know the reason my g.

I was joking but just don't attack my people sxb. Issa are Somalis and have the Somali characteristics, it's just their skin is too dark because of the hot environment they live in and the same thing applies to Majerteen and Abgal. So you're not the only one fam.

VIP
I was joking but just don't attack my people sxb. Issa are Somalis and have the Somali characteristics, it's just their skin is too dark because of the hot environment they live in and the same thing applies to Majerteen and Abgal. So you're not the only one fam.

Where did u meet this community? Canada?

Wow that’s so interesting. I wonder if the same happened to my forefathers when the Italians took folks to N.Africa to fight in the war. They prolly dead or just settled there lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending