Would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Yeah...what?
Yeah if i truly loved the guy but i would have to find out if his been getting down and dirty with other girls other than his divorced partner if he cheated on his wife and thats why his divorced hell no i wouldn't even look at him anymore and also if he has kids i can't really you know marry him since their not my kids and i don't want to be a bad step mother

Yeah if i truly loved the guy but i would have to find out if his been getting down and dirty with other girls other than his divorced partner if he cheated on his wife and thats why his divorced hell no i wouldn't even look at him anymore and also if he has kids i can't really you know marry him since their not my kids and i don't want to be a bad step mother
I respect your honesty. Of course if the person is divorced for cheating than that's a BIG red flag but if it's also a single father/mother you have to look at them a little differently and most likely they are looking for something serious since they have kids and have no time for games or time to waste

Fels

#trollhunter
I respect your honesty. Of course if the person is divorced for cheating than that's a BIG red flag but if it's also a single father/mother you have to look at them a little differently and most likely they are looking for something serious since they have kids and have no time for games or time to waste
But tbh i just don't want to be a step mother i don't want kids that i feed and changed their flipping nappies and later on in their life say" well you are not my mum".

Status
Not open for further replies.