Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I would stop interacting with them. Mother who? What’s that

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

That dude ali legit got sent back from a western country all because he didn’t want to go to school.

Ended up getting whooped beaten and poisoned.

@KULTA your thread been about this has made me think about the amount of dudes that are legit being sent to places like this cause of minor stuff. That nigga ali just didn’t want to go to school. Imagine other people.

Straight up held hostage whooped and just duqsi Dailey.

That dude ali probably don’t even trust his family anymore.

I don’t think I would ever trust my family after experiencing something like that. Would y’all?. I probably would have disappeared once I landed back in the west.

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Blade1 @Steamdevolopment @Knowles @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @nine @yaskaaa @government @ColloquiallyFluent @RICH

@Xalimo from da block you were in Kenya did you hear anything of this stuff happening while you were there

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Would I forgive them. :what1:
The answer is would I forgive myself for being such a bad, ungrateful useless child to my parents.:meleshame:
I'd be thankful my parents still care and have hope for me to turn around me life and are willing to spend money to help me:mjcry:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The answer is would I forgive myself for being such a bad, ungrateful useless child to my parents.:meleshame:
I'd be thankful my parents still care and have hope for me to turn around me life and are willing to spend money to help me:mjcry:
U must be into that bdsm bondage shit.

You're the perfect women walahi :banderas::ahh: when can I marry you

I would forgive.....I caused my parents so much stress growing up. Out of frustration my mum slapped me, threw all kind of stuff at me. Even my dad punched me once. Now I am just ashamed I pushed my parents to that limit

I mean if they explained why they put me in and how it’s coming from a nice place. Why not.

If they simply didn’t care and threw me in here cause they gave up. I’d still be mad but forgive for the sake of Allah and not because I feel for them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
195DFA29-9687-4981-98EE-524DFAAFEB80.jpeg

“Hello immigration and child protective services”

Government blade is like 16

You're the perfect women walahi :banderas::ahh: when can I marry you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will thank them for the kindness and tuff love they showed me. Better than give me what i want and then hate them when i grow up a loser, and again blaming them for not being a discipline parent.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I will thank them for the kindness and tuff love they showed me. Better than give me what i want and then hate them when i grow up a loser, and again blaming them for not being a discipline parent.
Tuff love?

These dudes were drinking poison that could have killed them and were severely beaten.

That’s child abuse.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tuff love?

These dudes were drinking poison that could have killed them and were severely beaten.

That’s child abuse.

U r a whimp Jerome. U need to be Karbaashed ! Sometimes i like to think my new born baby will turn out to be just like u., so i have thoughts of holding his nose and mouth and see how long it will take for the baby to turn blue. :(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I would forgive.....I caused my parents so much stress growing up. Out of frustration my mum slapped me, threw all kind of stuff at me. Even my dad punched me once. Now I am just ashamed I pushed my parents to that limit
Your parents would have sent you to a rehabilitation center where they they beat regular people and mentally ill people for no reason.

And make you drink poison that could potentially kill you.

A place so Terrible that could potentially kill people.

And you would forgive them :mindblown:.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U r a whimp Jerome. U need to be Karbaashed ! Sometimes i like to think my new born baby will turn out to be just like u., so i have thoughts of holding his nose and mouth and see how long it will take for the baby to turn blue. :(
Basra you need help fam.

Hopefully you seriously aren’t having thoughts about killing your kid. That’s not good wallahi. Go seek help

That dude ali legit got sent back from a western country all because he didn’t want to go to school.

Ended up getting whooped beaten and poisoned.

@KULTA your thread been about this has made me think about the amount of dudes that are legit being sent to places like this cause of minor stuff. That nigga ali just didn’t want to go to school. Imagine other people.

Straight up held hostage whooped and just duqsi Dailey.

That dude ali probably don’t even trust his family anymore.

I don’t think I would ever trust my family after experiencing something like that. Would y’all?. I probably would have disappeared once I landed back in the west.

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Blade1 @Steamdevolopment @Knowles @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @nine @yaskaaa @government @ColloquiallyFluent @RICH

@Xalimo from da block you were in Kenya did you hear anything of this stuff happening while you were there
Haven't seen something like this . Most of the the dhaqancelis go straight to boarding schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending