Would you split the family bills with your wife?

Would you split the family bills with your wife?

• Yes, I would

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As a Muslim I believe the wife is my responsibility I would pay the bills because a man marries a woman to take care of her and not to share the bills with her whatever she earns is hers and what I earn goes to the household
If she chips in here and there I don't mind

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wouldn't split the bills with my husband, he would pay the mortgage or rent, car insurances but I will cover the groceries. And put the rest of my earning in saving for us to go on vacations and put some money away for the kids just incase something happens to us.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I wouldn't split the bills with my husband, he would pay the mortgage or rent, car insurances but I will cover the groceries. And put the rest of my earning in saving for us to go on vacations and put some money away for the kids just incase something happens to us.
So you're already planning for a potential breakup :pachah1:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Name your price walal.
giphy.gif

As a Muslim I believe the wife is my responsibility I would pay the bills because a man marries a woman to take care of her and not to share the bills with her whatever she earns is hers and what I earn goes to the household

If u take that route, u will die earlier than your wife from working too hard to support you and the family.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If u take that route, u will die earlier than your wife from working too hard to support you and the family.

No the only one who knows when and how I die is Allah

I Will always work hard to provide I Will also help My wife with the chores around the house

Typical simp comment:susp:
better pay or I'll throw her out like jazzy Jeff :westbrookwtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Not split. But, I would do something similar. I would expect her to want to pay some of the bills and success/money is something I'm attracted to - so why should she keep all her money?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
If im doing all the paying then she aint working. She would be a proper home mom to za kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending