Would you rather put yourself out there and fail, or stay in comfort zone and wonder what you could’ve been

“Failure is embarrassing; regrets are painful... You have to choose from these two evils.”

At least when you fail, you don’t have regrets.

There is a comfort in staying on the road more travelled, but at the same time there is a charm in the idea of “Go for Broke” which was the 442nd Infantry Regiment’s motto.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is something so dope about putting all your eggs in one bucket yet still succeeding. Which is why gambling is so addicting.

Personally, I’m a chicken. Which is why I work so hard in academia. It has a structure where if I do xyz, I will get this diploma or get into that university. Which is why I have a respect for that entrepreneur Somali spirit many people have. I could never.

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
You gotta play big if you wanna win big my nigga lifes a gamble my nigga frfr but if you got faith in yourself my nigga you'll be good my nigga

Depends on how you define failure,

Failure meaning you didn't get more out of life (as in enjoyment, money, romantic relationships, respect, higher status) sounds like gaalo mentality,

As long as you pray your salat, fast, and give sadaqah - you're a winner.

They have to live with the regret that they could've gotten more out of life if they just had the initiative and a bit of courage. That must eat them up inside.

I'm a REAL geeljire THRU AND THRU :fittytousand:
A trailblazing, globetrodding nomadic adventurer
Nigga I'm living in the tundra atm no joke :birdman:

I'd rather fail then contemplate what if, and God knows I failed plenty times but I learned something every time.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
my comfort zone is a terrible place for where in witch im more arrogant then normal il rather go out there fail try again and have more stuff to be proud and boast about my accomplishments are tools to be used inorder to put myself above others :fittytousand:

Trending