Would you marry a woman that makes more money than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I've heard men don't like it when a woman makes more money than them because they feel less 'manly' or it's embarrassing. Is that true?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I wouldn't marry someone who makes much more then me.Can't be seen as the in the relationship.
tumblr_n20fowjbGs1r8f85do1_250.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Actually i would. I'd do it just to prove it's not all about money in a relationship.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't care. Although some women have a habit of throwing that in the face of their husbands during an argument, which is a bit pathetic because why did you marry him if you're gonna use his income levels to embarrass him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't care. Although some women have a habit of throwing that in the face of their husbands during an argument, which is a bit pathetic because why did you marry him if you're gonna use his income levels to embarrass him.
I will be petty as they come. If he says one word time, I would straight up tell him to state his income.

Whaaaat? You want tea?

Who makes more money in this household?

Yeah that's what I thought . You go get me tea and lemonade.

You better not spit in my tea, you don't have the sufficient income to call a lawyer when I beat you.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I will be petty as they come. If he says one word time, I would straight up tell him to state his income.

Whaaaat? You want tea?

You better not spit in my tea, you don't have the sufficient income to call a lawyer when I beat you.

He might get petty and get you pregnant :chrisfreshhah:tell you sit that ass down for a few trimesters :drakegrin:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Whaaaat? You want tea?

Goddam you're ruthless. :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts