Would you guys marry a Non-practicing Muslim with doubts but is morally Islamic ?

Would you guys marry a Non-practicing Muslim and have doubts but is morally Islamic ?

• Yes, I will try my best guide him back to Islam

• No,he will corrupt our future kids if I don't succeed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everyone that made a message before me besides the op is utter trash, instead of asking him why he had doubts and engage in dialouge to help him strengthen his iman and let him marry the girl he wants in a halal way you guys either made jokes about him being ex muslim or talked about things that didn't matter. What bullshit, I'm disappointed
We Somalis are naturally bullies as sxb, most of us were abused physically by our parents by using belts and sticks if we go against their wishes or voice things they dispise,it is a cycle many of us don't even realize.:)

We Somalis are naturally bullies for the fact that most of were abused physically by our parents by using belts and sticks if we go against their wishes or voice things they dispise,it is a cycle many of us don't even realize.:)
I urge you to watch islamic perspectives of whatever it is that you're in doubt of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
f*ck no im not her parents the only people im giding are myself and my future kids its her job to figure herself out

"there is no proof other than text that proves muhammad existed"
"pedophile prophet"
"i am muslim"
:dead1:
The "pedophile" claim is easily refutable and Muslims have been refuting allegations against the Prophet (ﷺ). As for his claim that "there's no proof that Muhammad existed", I don't know whether to laugh or log off, it's the dumbest thing he said no serious academic would take seriously. He also said the "Quran was written 200 years after." There's plenty of undouble historical documents that he Muhammad (ﷺ) obviously exist. Christians would write about the Arab conquests and Muhammad from 634-640 in a Syriac papyrus (a year after his death), the Armenian Bishop Sebeos wrote about Muhammad and the Quran in 660, mentioning Muhammad as a man who called people to worship the God of Abraham. Denying Muhammad's existence would be like denying George Washington, Queen Isabella, Tariq bin Ziyad, Alexander the Great or any historical figure existed, it's irrational and absurd.

The historicity of the Prophet Muhammad – MuslimAllegationHunters (home.blog)

Dated And Datable Texts Mentioning Prophet Muhammad From 1-100 AH / 622-719 CE (islamic-awareness.org)

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
The "pedophile" claim is easily refutable and Muslims have been refuting allegations against the Prophet (ﷺ). As for his claim that "there's no proof that Muhammad existed", I don't know whether to laugh or log off, it's the dumbest thing he said no serious academic would take seriously. He also said the "Quran was written 200 years after." There's plenty of undouble historical documents that he Muhammad (ﷺ) obviously exist. Christians would write about the Arab conquests and Muhammad from 634-640 in a Syriac papyrus (a year after his death), the Armenian Bishop Sebeos wrote about Muhammad and the Quran in 660, mentioning Muhammad as a man who called people to worship the God of Abraham.

The historicity of the Prophet Muhammad – MuslimAllegationHunters (home.blog)

Dated And Datable Texts Mentioning Prophet Muhammad From 1-100 AH / 622-719 CE (islamic-awareness.org)
just log off, this man clearly is a walking joke. :mjlol: thank you for the links tho, I needed to read something like this

You did the right thing by breaking it off now.

Marriage is REALLY difficult and you can't build it on a foundation of lies.

Most likely your sham marriage would have ended in divorce.

BRUTAL honesty is my new mantra - I can't be bothered with fakeassery.