Would you guys marry a Non-practicing Muslim with doubts but is morally Islamic ?

Would you guys marry a Non-practicing Muslim and have doubts but is morally Islamic ?

• Yes, I will try my best guide him back to Islam

• No,he will corrupt our future kids if I don't succeed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So Muna, was a girl I dated two years ago when I lived in Ohio, a special somebody, we dated for about seven months and even met her parents,Muna had trouble accepting that I was Non-practicing Muslim who had doubts about Islam.

We've were sewn together, laughed at in our silly things, listened to each others' troubles, planned excursions, and we've never had sex. I've never asked for it,she's always been firm on waiting till marriage, And she used to talk about our marriage alot! But once a one or two-week period, she had doubts.

We matched, we really did ,95% compatible is what it looked, but religion, the values that come with, were direly and in earnest important to her. And every one to two-week period, she voiced her concern, not by yelling, not by screaming,but by hurting.

She was divided by the knowledge that I will not go to her heaven,that I am fated to her hell and that I don't recognize it. She was haunted by the idea that, because we hold antipodal religious/political convictions, we should be fated to an ill marriage.

On many occasions, we've discussed our difference in opinions. And, one occasion, it's become heated, not because we became angry but because she became hurt. She believes, for whatever reason, that a married couple in order to be successful in their union must share common political, (esp.) religious, and moral ground.

So I break it off, and my mom and brothers was would tell me why didn't I just act like a Muslim and not reveal my doubts on Islam and the fact that I was searching for answer or a proof in what to believe , they would tell me we never noticed you were conflicting and confused about your faith untill you told us so and you could gotten away with it ,but I choose to teIl her because sooner or later I will not be able to hold it.

Would you guys marry a non-practicing Muslim with doubts on Islam but is morally Islamic and is in search for a a valid proof that Islam is the right one? And why not?

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I will marry a non practicing Muslim lady if she meets my other requirements. One of my
Rules for my future partner is that they are secular moderate Muslim or not Muslim at all. I don’t want to deal with a conservative woman.

Nafiso Qalanjo

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ♥
VIP
Did you even read?:jaynerd:

Who said I was not a Muslim, the keyword is Non-practicing
Than how are you any diffrent than a munaafiq? If your muslim by name and dont practice the religion you might as well be gaal. Also how can you be muslim and not belive the prophet existed?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So Muna, was a girl I dated two years ago when I lived in Ohio, a special somebody, we dated for about seven months and even met her parents,Muna had trouble accepting that I was Non-practicing Muslim who had doubts about Islam.

We've were sewn together, laughed at in our silly things, listened to each others' troubles, planned excursions, and we've never had sex. I've never asked for it,she's always been firm on waiting till marriage, And she used to talk about our marriage alot! But once a one or two-week period, she had doubts.

We matched, we really did ,95% compatible is what it looked, but religion, the values that come with, were direly and in earnest important to her. And every one to two-week period, she voiced her concern, not by yelling, not by screaming,but by hurting.

She was divided by the knowledge that I will not go to her heaven,that I am fated to her hell and that I don't recognize it. She was haunted by the idea that, because we hold antipodal religious/political convictions, we should be fated to an ill marriage.

On many occasions, we've discussed our difference in opinions. And, one occasion, it's become heated, not because we became angry but because she became hurt. She believes, for whatever reason, that a married couple in order to be successful in their union must share common political, (esp.) religious, and moral ground.

So I break it off, and my mom and brothers was would tell me why didn't I just act like a Muslim and not reveal my doubts on Islam and the fact that I was searching for answer or a proof in what to believe , they would tell me we never noticed you were conflicting and confused about your faith untill you told us so and you could gotten away with it ,but I choose to teIl her because sooner or later I will not be able to hold it.

Would you guys marry a non-practicing Muslim with doubts on Islam but is morally Islamic and is in search for a a valid proof that Islam is the right one? And why not?
Why restrict yourself with only Somali women. Expand your options. There are women out there who will match your outlook in life and will not give a single f*ck if you are Muslim or not.

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
I will marry a non practicing Muslim lady if she meets my other requirements. One of my
Rules for my future partner is that they are secular moderate Muslim or not Muslim at all. I don’t want to deal with a conservative woman.
Hassan what happened to deen over dunya? Did you forget what we talked about last week?

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In
Than how are you any diffrent than a munaafiq? If your muslim by name and dont practice the religion you might as well be gaal. Also how can you be muslim and not belive the prophet existed?
I have doubts, I don't take writings on books as a proof, I am sorry but I need more evidence than what people say about the past, none of us was there in 7th century.:farmajoyaab:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Tbh religion is a big thing when it comes to marriage, especially when kids may be involved in the future. I can’t have a potential spouse ridiculing my beliefs. Maybe you should try addressing your doubts and decide if you really believe or not