Would you guys go for half carribean-arab girl?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Met this half carribean-arab girl at school. Pfff but forgot to ask her number. I thought you know maybe ill see her another time. She was lightskin with curly hair like 1,65 m slim built not a big ass but I dont care ass is a plus but any girl can work on that part. I was focused on my work that I forgot to ask. My boys told me you dumbass why didnt you ask she wanted you so bad, mothafucks were right. I hope I see her again. Would you guys go for one?

Met this half carribean-arab girl at school. Pfff but forgot to ask her number. I thought you know maybe ill see her another time. She was lightskin with curly hair like 1,65 m slim built not a big ass but I dont care ass is a plus but any girl can work on that part. I was focused on my work that I forgot to ask. My boys told me you dumbass why didnt you ask she wanted you so bad, mothafucks were right. I hope I see her again. Would you guys go for one?
What do they resemble. Never seen that hybrid

Still contemplating #AbdiExit I see @CaliTedesse you have not changed much

Akh I am not a race guy if I see a bad girl or chick I like I dont think oh *shes not Somali* i cant go with her. Were all binu Adam,race xaar doesnt mean anything to me when comes to girls.
Haye go forth and conquer make sure to expand your qabil through the entire north america

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Listen to me brother, if you like a woman, go for her. Don't look for opinions. You're the one who'll ask her out, date her, bang her and marry her. Your people won't. So their opinion shouldn't be a factor. If you're feeling her, go for it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Listen to me brother, if you like a woman, go for her. Don't look for opinions. You're the one who'll ask her out, date her, bang her and marry her. Your people won't. So their opinion shouldn't be a factor. If you're feeling her, go for it.
my ni99a you are truly My Bro Moe

Sxhb I wish I had a more laid back family my Hooyo would crucify me if I brought an ajnabi home as a potential spouse, why does life have to be unfair to the people who have potential

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxhb I wish I had a more laid back family my Hooyo would crucify me if I brought an ajnabi home as a potential spouse, why does life have to be unfair to the people who have potential
My mom hated the fact that I liked an Asian woman when I was in high school, but I told her anyway. You got one life, sometimes you'll disappoint people. The important thing is knowing when you're in the right.

My mom hated the fact that I liked an Asian woman when I was in high school, but I told her anyway. You got one life, sometimes you'll disappoint people. The important thing is knowing when you're in the right.
Sxhb doesn't it scare your kids will lose their identity I am afraid of the backlash my kids will face if i were every to be in a interracial marriage raising mixed kids when my knowledge of Somali culture and Somali Language is limited.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxhb doesn't it scare your kids will lose their identity I am afraid of the backlash my kids will face if i were every to be in a interracial marriage raising mixed kids when my knowledge of Somali culture and Somali Language is limited.
I am who I am. My identity is my own. I refuse to let the things that I can't control be what identifies me and makes me happy. I'll love my kids and raise em for success. I'll make them proud of who they are myself. I have no fear.

CaliTedesse

VIP
f*ck is wrong with me I keep thinking about this qumayo. I need to regain my posture.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I consider commonalities as determinant of a flourishing relationship. And a shared ethnicity along with life goals, values, similar political ideologies, and lived-experiences is requisite.

:manny: I'm an Individualist for everyone else as in I will never impose my views on others. And I expect the same.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
As long as they are Sunni Muslim.

If they are gaalo, stay away.

Who cares about "love", love to them is a one night stand. (Information collected by studying the Jerry Springer show.)

Plus, they will feed your future children pork.:ohlord:

And worst of all, they will be tought to like our number 1 enemy's, the ahey.:damn:

#halalgang #saynotogaalo

No, I only go for white girls. I don't do interracial dating.

:drakewtf:

Of course man.

If you're a grown man and you worry about your parents not liking a girl's race or ethnicity you're not a man.

Don't get me wrong, my mother would prefer I married from certain backgrounds, but it's my decision.

Apollo

VIP

I would never marry from a group that were former slaves, that's for sure. That's the ultimate disgrace.

Trending

Latest posts