For head reduction surgery??
Seems painful
giphy.gif

If it was no scars I will get it

Thoughts :what1: :faysalwtf: shit is crazy

alien

📍outer space
VIP
maybe. Probably not. I have a widows peak though and it looks ugly. but right now my hairline is not that bad and I cover it with my hair

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
maybe. Probably not. I have a widows peak though and it looks ugly. but right now my hairline is not that bad and I cover it with my hair
Same I cover my forehead with my curls but it would be very generally nice to have a smaller forehead. Seems like sheikh samale had inkaar called madax wayne
giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Whole this thread stinks insecurity

How u can have bad jawline and at the same time bidaar acuudubillah pick an struggle Waryaa

please dont have kids they will get bullied in school :damn:

How u can have bad jawline and at the same time bidaar acuudubillah pick an struggle Waryaa

probably due to their parents marrying close cousins. big forehead is an east african feature but usually inbreds or mouth breathers have a jawline like that

oi

probably due to their parents marrying close cousins. big forehead is an east african feature but usually inbreds or mouth breathers have a jawline like that
Like that daanyeer dayuus majnuun kheyr-laawe yahuu walahi that nigga has a fucked up jawline, defo a mouth breathing Norwegian cock sucking dabodhillif

alien

📍outer space
VIP

i will have a wife who is tall, has a great forehead and a strong jawline so my kids do not suffer (except for the one who gets my features)

alien

📍outer space
VIP
yea yall need to watch how you breathe mouth breathers have the strangest fucked up jaws
for me its not mouth breathing. It's the fact that I have messed up teeth. My top teeth is on a near 90 degree angle and my lips barely close (I have been forcing it to close since child). the orthodontics said that I should get braces to fix and push out my receding chin back into place.

Trending

Latest posts