Would you go back to work after having a child

100k kulaha, you're delusional nayaa, you think the avg farax is a hedge fund manager?
:drakelaugh:
After the lockdown ends, we're in for decades of austerity and stagnant wages.
You need a plan to escape before the austerity kicks in. You know the tories be salivating at the current situation.

Yareey, how will you sleep with a newborn, pooping, peeing crying screaming and needing to be fed? Waad riyooneysa.
1585785635920.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know women, especially white women who put their children in childcare 3 months after giving birth. I find them crazy. Don't they want to bond with their child , watch them grow etc. They even stop breastfeeding them and use formula milk.
They basically drop their children their and run for work, when they have the money, husband has a 100k salary job..
Would you do the same?

It's sad these children stay with childcare workers until they are 6, basically these workers are their parents.
Yes I would. Most couples who have a child need to BOTH work in order to live comfortably without depending on anyone.

100k kulaha, you're delusional nayaa, you think the avg farax is a hedge fund manager?
:drakelaugh:
After the lockdown ends, we're in for decades of austerity and stagnant wages.
tenor.gif

Muslim women in the west be watching reality TV shows like the housewives of Beverly Hills and be thinking that they are going to live that life after they get married.