Would you get married while studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether you wanna get married just to have halal sex or whether you think marriage is about starting a family. If it's just to get laid, there is something in Islam called misyar. I made a thread about it once. Get your misyar on and dick her down. That's what I say.

I know several Somali girls that got married while they were studying in Uni, and they went on to graduate and become successful, so it hasn't hindered them.

I would say it is more advantageous for the muslimahs to get married while studying, it really isn't a smart idea for the guy since he is the provider of the family and will not be financially stable until he graduates and pays off his student loans.

I know several Somali girls that got married while they were studying in Uni, and they went on to graduate and become successful, so it hasn't hindered them.

I would say it is more advantageous for the muslimahs to get married while studying, it really isn't a smart idea for the guy since he is the provider of the family and will not be financially stable until he graduates and pays off his student loans.
To whom are girls meant to get married if not boys? Or are you suggesting they become lesbians?

And are you under the impression girls have no student loans to repay?

For girl's its ok, because they don’t have to pay for expenses of being married.

You just gotta make sure to not have babies during your study period.

The person your marrying has to be understanding and want you to succeed. You'll also have too be ready for the new responsibilities.

Advantage is you'll have less men distracting you, less temptations for zina, become more mature and responsible, if you come from a big family maybe more focus on studying.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I would advocate for marriage. I believe our Faith allows for contraception if you don't want her to get pregnant while in school.

Scenario: I just flunked my Combinatorics class, I go to my off-campus apartment with the sole intent aan ku soo aasow my girl between classes then go back to school...aint nothin' better than that, all halal.:banderas:.

I would advocate for marriage. I believe our Faith allows for contraception if you don't want her to get pregnant while in school.

Scenario: I just flunked my Combinatorics class, I go to my off-campus apartment with the sole intent aan ku soo aasow my girl between classes then go back to school...aint nothin' better than that, all halal.:banderas:.

What do you mean by aasow?

Depends.

Undergrad: Hell no. That is for you. That is the time for you to be selfish and focus on your own goals. Don't waste this precious time.

Master's, PhD, Law School, Pharmacy etc: Yes. At least you know that your chances of obtaining employement are way higher.

You can do both. But i say educationkaaga finishgareey horta marriage is not a joke ting. Obviously if you've already found someone then its better to get married asap to avoid zina. If not, get your degree get your bread up and then get married.

No. I will not get married till i'm at least 28. Maybe even later. i'd like to enjoy my youth. Better make the best of the 9 years left until then :ahh:

You shouldn't even consider marriage until you #1 Finished your education #2 Financially independent with a fixed income #3 Live or been in a long term relationship with your partner

Would you get married while still studying?

Give good reasons why or why not.
I personally think that’s a really big distraction especially if you’re a person who cannot multitask or handle a lot of pressure when things go wrong best to finish your studies first so atleast if anything goes wrong you’re degree will never divorce you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts