Would you feel safe in the hotels in Southern provinces of Somalia?

Are the hotels safe in Somalia?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
No security at all and anybody can just step in and blow themselves up. I would never leave the safe zone around the airport in Mogadishu. I don't even trust their shoddy construction skills and their buildings. The whole hotel will probably collapse in the middle of sleep.

Oh come on it not bad (well at least in Jubaland). Sure security is not the best quality no arguing about that but at least it better than Mogadishu hotels. :gaasdrink:

Oh come on it not bad (well at least in Jubaland). Sure security is not the best quality no arguing about that but at least it better than Mogadishu hotels. :gaasdrink:
My family has ministers in the Jubaland government who would guarantee my safety. The problem is the four other states with three of them defunct other than bendir state.

waryaa what kinda ogaden are you? are you mixed with cad cad or something? :drakewtf:
the south is yours, so yes you'd feel save.

not sure for everybody else tho.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes, things are getting better slowly with the security improving in certain part of the country but yes I wouldn't mind staying at a hotel or a beautiful house, does anyone know if there's airbnb in xamar :)

VIP
What happened to "Mogadishu rising "? You don't trust abo Farmajo and abti Kheyre to protect you outside of their 1 bedroom domain?
:mjpls:

I would visit if I was staying in a house but it's too early to trust hotels. He was talking about the entire south, not just Muqdisho

I'm on team move the capital btw

Trending