would you divorce your wife if she took off her hijaab/jilbaab

Are u gonna divorce her?

• yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • no

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
i think people especially somalis should take their wedding contracts more seriously.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'll speak for those that never wore the hijab before. Let her do as she pleases. She's struggling with something, obviously and will eventually go back full time :trumpsmirk:And her husband hasn't divorced her. If that's what you want to put in your marriage contract, as a stipulation then that is certainly within reason. Go for someone with the same level of Imaan and religiosity as yourself. I wonder if AlwaysLit wouldn't mind a hijabi that smokes MJ. :drakelaugh:Same level, innit. Or is that unbecoming of a lady? :mjlol:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I'll speak for those that never wore the hijab before. Let her do as she pleases. She's struggling with something, obviously and will eventually go back full time :trumpsmirk:And her husband hasn't divorced her. If that's what you want to put in your marriage contract, as a stipulation then that is certainly within reason. Go for someone with the same level of Imaan and religiosity as yourself. I wonder if AlwaysLit wouldn't mind a hijabi that smokes MJ. :drakelaugh:Same level, innit. Or is that unbecoming of a lady? :mjlol:
i wouldnt mind, lets spark up.
:deadpeter:

No she is free to taunt others with her beauty. Her body is for her to enjoy so long as she respects our marriage. If she ever does something with another man then i will swiftly kill her and the man and travel back to somalia to avoid extradition.

:nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

One thing I admire about Somali men is that they don’t control their women. Your wife taking off her hijab is non of your goddamn business. You can only advice her to keep it on.

World

VIP
This is why i don't want to marry a girl in the west

When you marry her, she may be pious and wearing a hijab/abaya.

But what if she decides to just switch up on you and it's too late to divorce her because you have a child with her? What will you do if she just decides to go clubbing and hanging around with bad people because she felt she missed out on this before her marriage? There is nothing you can do. If you divorce her, the courts will give her full custody of the children and you'll only be able to see them once a week during visitation.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You are talking about simple divorce when I am thinking of something else.

Jail is too good for those traitors.
46899193-6DD4-482A-A20E-FA40B7FC2701.jpeg

*your home
4CBDD490-CF1D-46A7-A11B-C4603A77E6C6.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I will divorce my wife if she takes her hijaab off. what about u lads...

Nope. It’s her choice. If I was going to divorce a women for something like that than I would question Myself on why i married the chick.

Divorcing seems crazy. Especially from me since I’m not the best/ most religous person

Trending