Would you court a female partner who earns more than you and is also more educated?

Would you date a female partner whose more educated and earns more than you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable in a relationship whereby I am out earned. Most men will not tolerate this kind of relationship and even those who do have many problems with their female partners. Many studies have shown how females are unsatisfied with their lower earning partners and even get depressed. So would you entertain a female partner who is more educated than you and also earns a significant amount compared to your earnings?

Men are never satisfied. You don’t want a housewife because y’all think she gon finesse your pay check. You are threatened that a woman earns more than you. Y’all also don’t want a woman who makes too little, but at the same time want a smart, educated and money making partner. Make up your mind.:mindblown:

Macalin M

Out here
Men are never satisfied. You don’t want a housewife because y’all think she gon finesse your pay check. You are threatened that a woman earns more than you. Y’all also don’t want a woman who makes too little, but at the same time want a smart, educated and money making partner. Make up your mind.:mindblown:
I’m satisfied with you :)

Not all men are like this.. I don't mind if the girl has a better education or makes more money than me as long as we click well and she loves and respects me I don't see any issue.

If you want to live a comfortable middle-class life it has to be a two income household. Your wife making more money than you wouldn't automatically remove inches off your di.ck sxb:snoop:

It’s actually the opposite. Women don’t like men that make less than them. This is why it’s said “ economic advancement is the best birth control”. Statistically, in areas where women make more than men on average, marriage rates are the lowest.

It’s the age old rule: Women lvalue status, men value beauty.

Why generalize? Most would be satisfied with a housewife or an employed one. We're all unique.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most men aren't self-assured enough to allow this. They'd probably start getting in their feelings if she out earns them somewhere down the road in the marriage. :manny: It takes confidence to take a back seat.

Trending

Latest posts