Would you capture/kidnap your wife?

Bro maybe my Somali off, but it basically said to cement a marriage alliance, the Ugaas married off his daughter to some people ( don't know who) and also sent a squad of girls as well for the alliance, but the girls got kidnapped back to their own reers lol.
Basically this Oromo guy told this Abdi delegation that if you live in my land I will get you all married, you are our Somali frienda etc.

But Abdis gonna Abd....

They asked the Oromo tribal chief, to send the women with the cutlery to help them settle.

They stole the cows and kidnapped the women and went back to a town called Dhobo.

My aunt was kidnapped by her husband from another tribe. He played some dhaanto to lure her outside and took her to his village. I don't think she minded at all. Happily married by all accounts.

I think these "kidnappings" could have been people who had crushes on each other and eloped.
@Finesse

Don’t give @Basra weird ideas otherwise, she might kidnap @kickz running around Mall of America.

kickz is adorable. He has a Djiboutian spirit. Polite and Ilbaax
@Basra

Do you’ve in mind what I’m thinking? Will you breastfeed @kickz to claim him (culturally) as your son? Or ilmaha caanahooda ayuu cabi and he will be the youngest Somali husband for a Somali lady in Minnesota? Whatever plan you’ve for him, he is from Borame, kidnap him to become your husband and let @Cauli and @Cityviews boast that their men are hunted by women.

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Do you’ve in mind what I’m thinking? Will you breastfeed @kickz to claim him culturally as your son? Or ilmaha caanahooda ayuu cabi and he will be the youngest Somali husband for a Somali lady in Minnesota? Whatever plan you you’ve for him, he is from Borame and let @Cauli @Cityviews boast that their men are hunted by women.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Basra

Do you’ve in mind what I’m thinking? Will you breastfeed @kickz to claim him (culturally) as your son? Or ilmaha caanahooda ayuu cabi and he will be the youngest Somali husband for a Somali lady in Minnesota? Whatever plan you you’ve for him, he is from Borame, kidnap him to become your husband and let @Cauli @Cityviews boast that their men are hunted by women.

you are obsessed with Borama :drakelaugh:im not even from there, im from Djibouti :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts