Would you be freind a religious Somali who's disrespectful and very rude or a Madow/Indonyar/etc

Would you befriend a religious Somali who's disrespectful and very rude or a Madow/Indonyar/etc

• Rude Religious Somali

• Nice Respectful non religious Madow/Indonyar/other race

Results are only viewable after voting.
who's very respectful, not religious and overall a more positive person?

Is it better to be judge people by their character and their individuality rather than their ethnicity and background?

And no, you can't covert them to Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
who's very respectful, not religious and overall a more positive person?

Is it better to be judge people by their character and their individuality rather than their ethnicity and background?

And no, you can't covert them to Islam.

I voted for the Rude Religious Somali because there was no third choice.

Islamically we cannot be friend non muslims

Rude and disrespectful any day of the week. I dont befriend people who eat their neighbours pet or people darker than me.

"I dont befriend people darker than me"!

giphy.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I work from sunrise to evening with religious and tribal somalis and some are severely radicalised but it's only shaqo
we share nothing in common only Somalinimo

I hang around with non somalis and get along with them

The diverse your social circle are the less ignorant you become

I work from sunrise to evening with religious and tribal somalis and some are severely radicalised but it's only shaqo
we share nothing in common only Somalinimo

I hang around with non somalis and get along with them

The diverse your social circle are the less ignorant you become
100%. Good take.

Where I live now there are barely any somalis and whenever I saw somalis I tried to befriend them no matter the age/personality and they were so rude/judgemental and now I have barely any somali friends and most of my friends are really respectful and I get along with them more than I get along with judgmental and rude somalis. There is no point of forcing a friendship where the only thing u have in common is somalinimo (that u both interpret differently)

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Why would you waste time on a disrespectful individual regardless of their ethnicity?

I don’t judge ppl based on their religiosity or lack thereof.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If u are rude and disrespectful then that defeats the purpose of being religious. I could never befriend someone who is negative all the time, there’s nothing they can contribute to our friendship unless they willing to change. Also I highly recommend having ajnabi friends, having diverse circle expands ur mind and makes u appreciate life :)

You can’t be religious and be be disrespectful to to you neighbors, even if they’re not Muslim. In Islam good character supersedes all nalf or supererogatory deeds.

Also African American or Jamaican can be Muslims, so discrimination towards them is racially motivated which is completely against Islam.

There’s a Hadith in Bukhari’s in al-Adab al-Mufrad, the Prophet PBUH was asked: "O Messenger of Allah, such-and-such a woman spends her nights in prayer, fasts during the day, and so on, and she gives in charity, but she offends her neighbours with her sharp tongue." The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Her good deeds will be of no avail: she is among the people of Hell." They said, "And so-and-so prays only the obligatory prayers, gives charity in the form of left-over curds, but does not offend anyone." The Prophet (PBUH) said: "She is among the people of Paradise."

There’s also another Hadith where tbe Sahabi `Abdullah ibn `Amr asked his slave, after slaughtering a sheep, "Did you give some to our Jewish neighbour? Did you give some to our Jewish neighbour? For I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say, `Jibril kept on enjoining the good treatment of neighbours to such an extent that I thought he would include neighbours as heirs.'"