Would you ask a serious potential spouse to give you access to their social media?

Ask for social media passwords?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the days of twitter, instagram, facebook and snapchat do you think its wise to ask a potential wife/husband access to their social media as a requirment?

Meaning they give you the password to ensure their not leading double lives in their DMs

Or would it be a warning sign that their needy/insecure instead of cautious?

Let me know your thoughts & vote!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Marry someone who isn't absorbed in social media. I barely use it. There are others that barely use it.

But I do agree that it now makes infidelity easier as communicating to someone anonymously becomes more viable.

No. I'd be disappointed if I got asked also.

Op answer your question. I hate when ppl don't state their own opinion while asking for others. Grab the pitchforks :fredo:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
No. My reasoning on this is I ain't into girls that overshare their lives on social media in the first place and are on their phones 24/7. I wouldn't even be considering them as potentials to begin with.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No. My reasoning on this is I ain't into girls that overshare their lives on social media in the first place and are on their phones 24/7.
Facts. I fucking hate attention s. They don't appeal to me at all.

Nah. There should definitely be boundaries its not fun to be in a relationship where you have no space/freedom.

Cumar

VIP
Facts. I fucking hate attention s. They don't appeal to me at all.

You must be an older head like me. Remember the times people could have fun and actually talk to each other, nowadays people just stare at their phones. Niggas will instagram the meal in front of them instead of enjoying it kkk. :pachah1:

If he is leading a double life, surely it will come to light.

And if he really wants to do dirt, he'll just end up having another phone/social media accounts that I probably don't know about.

Basically, its a lose-lose situation.

No. I'd be disappointed if I got asked also.

Op answer your question. I hate when ppl don't state their own opinion while asking for others. Grab the pitchforks :fredo:

Have patience sir! :ftw9nwa:I was waiting to see other peoples opinions before I answered. I dont have social media except sc and whats shared on there is places and food but if I met someone who was a strong social media user im asking during the so doon to browse through your stuff. I dont want passwords but if this man can come to my house and speak to my dad why cant i view your social media!

I dont understand you want me to pop kids for you but I cant be 100 percent sure you are who you say you are anything I dont like gtfo of my house :camby: this is 2018 been iyo waqti lumis I dont have time for.

Last edited:
If he is leading a double life, surely it will come to light.

And if he really wants to do dirt, he'll just end up having another phone/social media accounts that I probably don't know about.

Basically, its a lose-lose situation.

Sis you'll be suprised theres low key saaqid guys!!! Why wait for the second life to come to light when i can catch it now LOOOOL before real commitment

Cumar

VIP
@Zainab_7 Saaqids expose themselves. If he's living that lifestyle 9 times out of 10 you will be able to tell at first glance.

Sis you'll be suprised theres low key saaqid guys!!! Why wait for the second life to come to light when i can catch it now LOOOOL before real commitment

I honestly don't have time to be on edge and search his SM accounts and phones. It ain't my style. If he has dirt, it WILL come to light. I'll trust him in the same way that he will trust me. We are 2 grown people in a relationship/marriage, ain't nobody got time to be playing games!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If leading a double life is what your spouse seeks they will find a way regardless. Playing big brother with their social media can only serve to hurt the trust that is supposed to exist between you.

I honestly don't have time to be on edge and search his SM accounts and phones. It ain't my style. If he has dirt, it WILL come to light. I'll trust him in the same way that he will trust me. We are 2 grown people in a relationship/marriage, ain't nobody got time to be playing games!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm the type that believes the truth always comes out one way or another

You don't need to search through his social media to know something is up , trust him until he breaks that trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending