Would this work out in future Puntland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morocco says it wants to be the Saudi Arabia of solar energy. Its flagship project is a first-of-its-kind, $9-billion energy plant called Noor, meaning "light" in Arabic, and the size of the city of Paris. Special correspondent Monica Villamizar reports from the city of Ouarzazate.

Insallah i hope to see this established in punt land in the future. We could be the region that supplies the whole Somalia with solar energy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BankaTuyo

حيران
I'm currently studying sustainable and renewable energy engineering and my goal in life is to be part of developing our energy sector

Good luck bro; we need people like you back home. after all a nation cannot rise and advance without a proper/abundant energy capability.

Somalia has one of the best Global Horizontal Irradiance index (Solar energy potential) on the planet.

ghi.PNG
Somalia_PVOUT_mid-size-map_156x220mm-300dpi_v20170921.png

BankaTuyo

حيران
We do, Especially the north and northeast, i just wish somalis would understand how wealthy we could become if we just worked together

very true niyow, our wind and sea wave energy potential is also off the charts. walaahi we are blessed left and right alhamdulilah. i just hope our people see the light before it is too late.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
had somalia kept it's grasslands and trees our Global Horizontal Irradiance would be way lower, it's a blessing and a curse

Thanks bro <33

We do, Especially the north and northeast, i just wish somalis would understand how wealthy we could become if we just worked together
I support you bro and i'm sure others would too. Just get your degree and set up a fundraiser for a project back home and inshallah the ppl will rally behind you. Support me also bro by subbing to my youtube channel and i will support you in return when the ad revenue starts pouring in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fBf62YEICaYdSx3AQ9adA?view_as=subscriber

:salute:

had somalia kept it's grasslands and trees our Global Horizontal Irradiance would be way lower, it's a blessing and a curse
Northern somalia is more suited to being re-greened and western puntland. However eastern puntland should be left the way it is so that it can be used for solar power and wind power purposes. We need to think strategically before rejuvenating the landscape.

very true niyow, our wind and sea wave energy potential is also off the charts. walaahi we are blessed left and right alhamdulilah. i just hope our people see the light before it is too late.
We are the future bro! no more blaming the old generation. It's up to us to make the changes we ant to see.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Northern somalia is more suited to being re-greened and western puntland. However eastern puntland should be left the way it is so that it can be used for solar power and wind power purposes. We need to think strategically before rejuvenating the landscape.

if we fix the landscape rivers could comeback which could mean hydroelectric energy

We need to fire up some Coal first.

Puntland has Coal, we need to light that up first and use the income to invest and manufacturer renewables.

You can get a coal plant for 250million. The skill labour from that alone would transfer into other industries. Puntland also has the raw materials required to produce panels. You cant keep relying on the Chinese. You need to get your skilled labourers touching steel and iron.

We need to fire up some Coal first.

Puntland has Coal, we need to light that up first and use the income to invest and manufacturer renewables.

You can get a coal plant for 250million. The skill labour from that alone would transfer into other industries. Puntland also has the raw materials required to produce panels. You cant keep relying on the Chinese. You need to get your skilled labourers touching steel and iron.
How much does it even cost to open a factory?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
You can order a lego block coal plant from china for like 250million.

All the parts are brought in and you just put them together like furniture

does somalia/land even have coal, thought it was found in berbera but to little to take out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts