Would Somalia get colonized?

The Chinese are currently interested in developing Somalias infrastructure and they want to build up Somalias government/they want to create an economy. Do you think Somalia would allow the Chinese to help? Is China colonizing Somalia be a bad thing, considering it's such a laughable hell hole rn?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I would let China invest billions into building roads, railways, seaports, airports, water pipelines and energy sectors

Somalia is an absolute shithole with no territorial integrity and needs the investment. The colonization talk is just Americans fear mongering

I would let China invest billions into building roads, railways, seaports, airports, water pipelines and energy sectors

Somalia is an absolute shithole with no territorial integrity and needs the investment. The colonization talk is just Americans fear mongering
That's what I've been saying :kanyeshrug: if they can do all that for us, then we might benefit them in the future

As long as the Somali people are happy with this, and China doesn't touch Somalias religion, we're all good.

However, the one thing I do want is for China to design everything in a way that makes Somalias natural life glow

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
That's what I've been saying :kanyeshrug: if they can do all that for us, then we might benefit them in the future

As long as the Somali people are happy with this, and China doesn't touch Somalias religion, we're all good.

However, the one thing I do want is for China to design everything in a way that makes Somalias natural life glow

I don’t think China has a problem with Islam anyways. When you look at the Uyghur situation it’s more about their separatist movement rather than religion. The Hui ethnic group for are Muslim but China doesn’t do anything to them

Somalia will be alright with China