Would Puntland support Madobe militarily?

If the FGS wanted to take direct control of Jubaland by force and replace Madobe with a pro Farmajo figure how would Puntland react I wonder

By Jubaland you mean Kismaayo as most of Jubaland is not under Madobe. FGS won't attack Kismayo, it might support opposition but won't attack head on.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Geographically its not possible but the FGS could never enter JL territories where KDF has been placed the consequences would kill them we could field 100% of our army and have no fear of losing an inch of territory :dance:
By Jubaland you mean Kismaayo as most of Jubaland is not under Madobe. FGS won't attack Kismayo, it might support opposition but won't attack head on.
We argued this last time nobody in the Jubbas controls as much land as Madoobe just because you wish something and clink your shoes together wont make it true :mjlaugh:

Jubbaland has enough Absame, Harti and others to secure the state and the blessed city of Kismaayo from squatters and invaders.

However, if needed Puntland can spare a few thousand, unlike some people, Alhamdulilah, we don't have a shortage of man or firepower.

It's just a flight away.

punt.jpeg

There are no MJ in Kismaayo or Jubbaland stick to your desert.

Kismaayo was a Kablalax city before your people even heard of the city. The mayor of Kismaayo right now is Majeerteen, whilst your clan squats on government land called "Xaafada Guulwadde".

Please iga aamus, I don't want to break my fast on you.

They already tried twice and got humiliated.

Jland has enough men to give a 3rd karbaash but if push comes to shove we have our unlimitated manpower just across the border with the heavy boys in Galbeed :shaq:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where exactly does Madoobe control? Kismaayo, Dhoobley and Afmadow. The rest is held by AS.

Som

VIP
If the FGS wanted to take direct control of Jubaland by force and replace Madobe with a pro Farmajo figure how would Puntland react I wonder
people on this website need to realize nobody can do absolutely nothing in Somalia. That's the issue.
FGS doesn't have the Military capability to put JL under it's control, even if they could do that PL doesn't have the military capability of helping JL against the FGS. One of the main issues in the somali civil war is that all major forces are roughly equivalent in strength and no one can prevail on the other.

Farmaajo’s military capacity in Jubaland ended in Gedo. It’s more possible for the SFG to lose Gedo in the process than for them to invade the Juba (OG stronghold). As sheikh Dahir aweys said you can’t wage war from a location you have no demographics in. If Farmaajo wages war on kismayo sheikh Madoobe has his Absame Kabalax kin to rely on while Farmaajo wages war from Mogadishu (Hawiye stronghold). Soon the tides will change on our sides. Until now Iska sabra till we remove the head of the Snake.

Trending