Would it be weird.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be weird to ask my narcissistic boss for a loan ? To start my own little company with? Which, if successful will have me leave my current job in sha Allaah. I don't want to borrow from the bank because of interest. However I really don't like the idea of asking him or family. I hate myself for not having the money at hand. I will only have saved that up end of juni 2018 at its earliest. Which is basically a bit late.

Would it be weird to ask my narcissistic boss for a loan ? To start my own little company with? Which, if successful will have me leave my current job in sha Allaah. I don't want to borrow from the bank because of interest. However I really don't like the idea of asking him or family. I hate myself for not having the money at hand. I will only have saved that up end of juni 2018 at its earliest. Which is basically a bit late.

Only if you can make him an offer he can't refuse.

If your able to find one a ayuuto/shalongo might be the best option for you.

Why would your boss loan you (interest free) for you to leave him, your making him money and he wants that. There's no benefit to him. Also if he's a narcissist, what makes you think he'd care for you.

There's now other ways of getting investments without loans. Crowdfunding is an option you could try.

Read the book called the lean startup as well as other books that will teach you how to save, invest, and starting a business. Saving is important but making those savings grow for you is essential.

What type of company or area are you trying to start in, if you dont mind me asking?

Why would your boss loan you (interest free) for you to leave him, your making him money and he wants that. There's no benefit to him. Also if he's a narcissist, what makes you think, he'd care.

There's now other ways of getting investments without loans. Crowdfunding is an option you could try.

Read the book called the lean startup as well as other books that will teach you how to save, invest, and starting a company. Saving is important but making those savings grow is more important.

What type of company or area are you trying to start in, if you dont mind me asking?

Well that's advice I can do something with. What kind of company is still a big secret. Sorry :)
Motives: Financial independence and buying a house for my parents and having enough so that I can give them a good life. In sha Allaah.

Ayuuto would not save as much would it? and you will have to wait your turn forever. Depending on how big the group is. Might as well save up till end of June myself then. o_O
Studies have shown that ayuuto triples your chances of saving money, since human will power is weak.
If you're worried about losing your ayuuto, there's an app that connects you with ppl interested and insures that your money is safe.
It's called emoneypool.

mrlog

VIP

Huuno how much are we looking at?
Bal give us a ball-park figure.
I got sum lacag sitting in the bank doing nothing.

Ayuuto would not save as much would it? and you will have to wait your turn forever. Depending on how big the group is. Might as well save up till end of June myself then. o_O

Lol I know someone who paid off their 30k school loan in full with 2 different ayuutos. You'll have to reach out to the 'habaryars' in the city and ask around.If you live in a city with many somalis then you can probably find an opening well before June. Priority is usually given on need...

Even then June isn't too far off. There are numerous things you can get out of the way before getting the huge sum of money. Setup more connections during that time and further refine your business plan.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
If your options are waiting until June for Ayuuto, saving up yourself until June or asking a crazy person for a loan, I suggest you save up. Is the need to get money before June worth the problems that come with owing money to a crazy person?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I thought you were gonna say 50k or above. Lol what kind of business are you starting with 5k? How do you not have that much at hand?

I thought you were gonna say 50k or above. Lol what kind of business are you starting with 5k? How do you not have that much at hand?

I just moved houses and bought a car. shits expensive. after that i decided working for a boss is not my thing. and I dont need 5k total. I need 5k additional to what I already have lol.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I just moved houses and bought a car. shits expensive. after that i decided working for a boss is not my thing. and I dont need 5k total. I need 5k additional to what I already have lol.
If its a sure thing idea i might invest. Where do you live? Owning your own business is the way to go

:samwelcome:

Just be patient.

Be brave and go for it if you feel that you will succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending