Would I be exploiting them if I go to Xamar and buy these and have destitute dudes ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I inten to buy these
tuktuk-woes.jpg

I'm gonna buy about 8 of them and have trustworthy destitute hungry young men to drive it. I am told that one makes $6k each a month. I'll have them have $1500 and I expect them to deposit the remainder in my Somali bank account monthly.

The question is ...am I exploiting them?

i doubt they make that much. unless they charge crazy prices in xamar, they wouldn't even break a thousand judging by what they charge in hargeisa. i think the most expensive trip i took on one of those came up to a dollar.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i doubt they make that much. unless they charge crazy prices in xamar, they wouldn't even break a thousand judging by what they charge in hargeisa. i think the most expensive trip i took on one of those came up to a dollar.

$1 x 20=30

$2 x 40=80

$3 x 20=60

$5 x 15= 75

Grand total for a single day = $245 :bell::hahaidiot::hemad:

I inten to buy these
tuktuk-woes.jpg

I'm gonna buy about 8 of them and have trustworthy destitute hungry young men to drive it. I am told that one makes $6k each a month. I'll have them have $1500 and I expect them to deposit the remainder in my Somali bank account monthly.

The question is ...am I exploiting them?

How does a cab in Mogadishu make $6k a month? Is Mogadishu flush with that much money?:what1:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You won't make half as much as the least optimistic estimate posted above because of the traffic.

Plus entry to market is controlled by local warlords.

You might loose your investment. African markets are very volatile. You are probably fucked if your aren’t Hawiye. Mandems claiming every house standing in mog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts