World Renowned Arab University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
c05.jpg

MEMRI TV is Israeli owned by Yigal Carmon

The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon. Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.A

Apollo

VIP
I like the idea of White Genocide, but it's sad that these are the people replacing Whites in Europe.

Sub-Saharan African Christians, Hindus, and East Asians would be better.

MEMRI TV is Israeli owned by Yigal Carmon

The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon. Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.A

Regardless of the intention, doesn't change the fact that these are real tv clips.

If arabs had the amount of power cadaans have, they'd have destroyed the world by now.
They'd probably make slavery legal today.

If arabs had the amount of power cadaans have, they'd have destroyed the world by now.
They'd probably make slavery legal today.

Migrant workers who are often muslim are treated in ways comparable to slavery.

This why the Quran's acceptance of slavery and sex slavery is problematic, as it gives justification for later movements to reintroduce slavery or forms that are akin to it trough an analogy by example from slavery to indentured servitude.

Migrant workers who are often muslim are treated in ways comparable to slavery.

This why the Quran's acceptance of slavery and sex slavery is problematic, as it gives justification for later movements to reintroduce slavery or forms that are akin to it trough an analogy by example from slavery to indentured servitude.
Blame arabs. Sex and slavery after war will happen regardless of what the quran says about it. Non Muslims practiced this as well, who told them to do it? Islam only makes rules for it.

Funniest TV on the planet.

Sometimes I binge watch clips on YouTube. It's that good.

It's even better if you actually understand Arabic. Insane!

Blame arabs. Sex and slavery after war will happen regardless of what the quran says about it. Non Muslims practiced this as well, who told them to do it? Islam only makes rules for it.

The Quran is not just for arabs but for all eternity and for all man kind, this is guide book to life.

You can argue against sex slavery rationally and from a humanist perspective and the decrease in the use of slavery was largely due to these sentiments.

However if you're a muslim you can't, because the Quran is unchangeable and until the day of Judgement sex slavery will be allowed. Arguing for banning it completely makes you an apostates as your subverting the will of God in favor of your own.

The Quran is not just for arabs but for all eternity and for all man kind, this is guide book to life.

You can argue against sex slavery rationally and from a humanist perspective and the decrease in the use of slavery was largely due to these sentiments.

However if you're a muslim you can't, because the Quran is unchangeable and until the day of Judgement sex slavery will be allowed. Arguing for banning it completely makes you an apostates as your subverting the will of God in favor of your own.
Slavery and taking women as sex slaves as results of wars predates the Quran. It always existed. What the quran did was make rules and guidelines for it. When muslims went to war with others, do you think their women were be spared?

I accept that part of the quran. if I was involved in a war, I would take women as sex slaves.:manny:
there is nothing wrong with it.

Slavery and taking women as sex slaves as results of wars predates the Quran. It always existed. What the quran did was make rules and guidelines for it. When muslims went to war with others, do you think their women were be spared?

I accept that part of the quran. if I was involved in a war, I would take women as sex slaves.:manny:
You think enslaving innocent women because they were on the wrong side of the war is okay. So this whole conversation is not going to be productive. If you had at least some moral perspective that was against punishing innocent people, then you may have seen why a religious book attempting to merely regulate slavery instead of outlawing it is problematic.

You think enslaving innocent women because they were on the wrong side of the war is okay. So this whole conversation is not going to be productive. If you had at least some moral perspective that was against punishing innocent people, then you may have seen why a religious book attempting merely regulating slavery instead of outlawing it is problematic.
I believe in collective punishment. guilty by association. your niggas go to war with us? Then everything they own and hold dear is free for all. You are too moral if you'd spare 'innocent' people on the other side when the innocents on your side wouldn't get the same treatment. Besides, those women you call innocent are helping their men in that war, they were just as culpable, and if not, complicit at the very least. there goes your innocent claim, out of the window.

I am a pragmatist.

I believe in collective punishment. guilty by association. your niggas go to war with us? Then everything they own and hold dear is free for all. You are too moral if you'd spare 'innocent' people on the other side when the innocents on your side wouldn't get the same treatment. Besides, those women you call innocent were helping their men in that war, they were just as culpable, and if not, complicit at the very least. there goes your innocent claim, out of the window.

I am a pragmatist.
I get this is how you would do things personally, with the ghetto wording and all.

However, we're talking about a book that describes itself as a guide for mankind. I'm not sure it would hold the innocents culpable. And yes, some might be helping their men in the war, but in any war, there are many people who have no hand in the conflict - maybe even a majority. Enslaving them doesn't seem just.

Last edited:

You're logically consistent, a horrible person albeit but logically consistent nevertheless.

Nag on atheist men all day but at least they stopped rationalizing this, @Knowles!

I get this how you would do things personally, with the ghetto wording and all.

However, we're talking about a book that describes itself as a guide for mankind. I'm not sure it would hold the innocents culpable. And yes, some might be helping their men in the war, but in any war, there are many people who have no hand in the conflict - maybe even a majority. Enslaving them doesn't seem just.
so how would you determine who was involved in the war against you? Just because some weren't involved doesn't suggest all weren't, and if you assume so, you'd be wrong and stupid for sparing enemy combatants.

think of it like this, not all snakes are venomous. Some can bite you, and it wouldn't be different to me biting u in that they pose no threat to u, and other species of snakes can kill you with a half a bite. if you don't know which species are venomous and which aren't, would you give in your hand and take a bite to find out? No!

Part of the reason why you take slaves during wars is to make sure kill to any problems in the future, by taking their women and men as slaves, you can be sure you'll be safe from them in the future. refer to the snake anology and you'll know what I am talking about my nigga.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts